Chapter eighty-five

They all walked out onto an open field....

Brea held Edward's hand and each of them held the twins close... Bella and Jacob walked behind them, beside them was Seth and Leah in their wolf form.

"They are coming," Brea whispered.

Within minutes a large army of vampires stood before them.... Three hooded men stepped forward, quickly taking the hoods off.

"My goodness! Beautiful Brea... immortality becomes you," Aro smirked

"Hello Aro," Brea growled.

Edward took a step forward... standing in front of his family.

"No laws were broken, this is a complete misunderstanding," Edward replied.

"We'll be the judge of that," Aro said, looking to his brothers.

Brea watched as Aro looked around.... searching for Alice.

"Where is dear Alice?" He asked.

"She'll be joining us soon," Brea said... hoping Alice would show up.

"Just know we won't be fighting today... I just wanna know the truth," Aro said.

Brea looked over her shoulder and looked at Seth and Leah... giving them a look. Jacob and Bella set each twin on their mate.

Brea and Edward walked towards Aro and his brothers.... soon they were only a few feet away from them.

"I gave birth when I was a human... and had Edward change me afterwards," Brea sighed.

"Prove it!" Aro smirked.

Brea walked closer... and closed her eyes, opening up her thoughts to Aro.

*******
"Save her! You have to change her! Please,"

"I can't! Not whilst he's still in there. I need to get him out first," Edward said, looking from Bella to Brea.

Edward rips the embryonic sac with his teeth and pulls out the baby.

"It's a girl! Meadow Rose Cullen," Edward smiled.

"She's beautiful," Brea whispered.

Edward goes to give Brea the baby....but all of a sudden Brea starts screaming in pain again.

"W-What's wrong with her?"

"I'm not sure," Edward sighed.

Edward hands the baby off to Bella and goes to examine Brea....

"There's another baby," Edward said.

"How is that possible?"

Edward quickly pulls out the other baby.

"It's a boy! River Jasper Cullen," Edward smiled.

*******
"HALF MORTAL HALF IMMORTAL!" Aro yelled, looking surprised.

"You don't actually believe this?" Caius asked.

"Of course I do! Young Brea showed me," Aro said.

"This could all be fake! And you believe some newborn whore," Caius growled.

Brea took a step forward... wanting to snap his head off his shoulders. She looked at Edward, who shook his head no.

Suddenly they all looked to the left.... hearing someone walking through the woods.

Brea smelled the air and smiled... it was Alice and Jasper, but they weren't alone.

Quickly they appeared... Alice met Brea's eyes and nodded.

Brea turned towards the twins...

"If anything happened know we love you both very much," Brea whispered.