Chapter sixty-six

A few moments went by and suddenly Edward's phone started to ring, Brea looked at Edward...who just stood there.

"Edward are you gonna answer that?" Brea asked.

Edward made no movement.

Brea frowned and moved over towards Edward, reaching into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"It's Alice!" Brea said.

Once again Edward made no movement.

Brea answered the phone.

"Alice?" Brea asked.

"Brea! Are you okay?" Alice asked.

"Erm, well I'm not sure," Brea replied.

"Why? What's wrong? I just had a vision! Didn't you?" Alice asked.

"N-No. Alice, what did you see?" Brea asked.

"Hang on, here's Carlisle!" Alice said.

There was sudden movement on the other end.

"Brea, what's going on?" Carlisle asked.

"I-I'm not sure! I'm a little worried. Are vampires able to go in shock?" Brea asked.

"Has Edward been hurt?" Carlisle asked.

"No. I know this is impossible, but I think I'm pregnant," Brea sighed.

Brea looked in the mirror and placed her hand on her stomach....she jumped back a little when something started to move.

"Carlisle...something just moved inside of me," Brea gasped.

All of sudden Edward snatched the phone and raced to the other side of the room....within moments Edward quickly started packing.

"What are you doing?" Brea asked.

"Packing!" Edward snapped.

"Why?" Brea asked.

"We're leaving," Edward growled.

Suddenly the housekeeper rushed into the room, she walked over to Brea....

"What did you do  with her?" The lady asked.

"Nothing! What do you know about this?" Edward asked.

"I know that you're a demon! You've killed this poor girl," The lady said.

"What?" Brea asked.

"Her people have legends, she might have seen this before," Edward replied.

Fear soon filled Brea.

"Please! Tell me how to help her," Edward begged.

"You only do bad!" The lady snapped.

"I'm begging you! I will do anything! I love her. Please! Tell me how she can survive this," Edward said.

The housekeeper placed her hands on Brea's stomach.....fear filled her eyes, and in that moment Brea knew it wasn't gonna end well.

"She won't survive....death will overcome her," The lady sighed quickly rushing out of the room.

"I won't let her hurt you! Carlisle will get that thing out!" Edward growled, pulling Brea into a hug.

"Thing?" Brea whispered.

Edward quickly grabbed the bags and placed them by the front door....meanwhile Brea stood in the same place, her feet glued to the ground. She always thought forever would last....but now things have changed.