Chapter fifty-six

Brea climbed out of the tent and smiled...seeing a white blanket of snow all around her.

"I'm really sorry about last night...It couldn't have been easy on you," Brea sighed, feeling Edward behind her.

"Definitely won't make my list of top ten favorite evenings," Edward smiled.

"Awe! you have a list?!" Bella asked, climbing out of the tent.

"Yes. All ten I spent with Brea. Number one is when she said she'd marry me," Edward smiled.

"OOOO Mrs. Cullen," Bella said.

"This is the twenty first century, at least I won't forget my name," Brea sighed.

Suddenly it was quiet...Brea looked over Edward's shoulder and saw Jacob, who looked like he had gotten hit by a wave of emotions.

"YOU'RE MARRYING HIM?" Jacob growled.

"Jake, I-I...yes," Brea sighed.

Brea and Bella looked at Edward...each one had a frown on their face.

"You knew he was listening," Brea said.

"He needed to know," Edward sighed.

Jacob rushed away....Brea looked over at Bella.

"Go after him, he needs you," Brea replied.

"Thank you!" Bella smiled, quickly running after Jacob.

Brea sat on the ground...and closed her eyes, opening up her ears. Wanting to listen in on her sister and Jacob.

"Jake, please!" Bella called out.

"I'M DONE! I'M SO DONE BELLA!" Jacob growled.

"Well, wh-what can I do?" Bella asked.

"You can't do anything. I can! by going out there and killing something!" Jacob snapped.

"NO! You're not thinking clearly, please don't do that!" Bella growled.

Brea smiled.

"B-Brea? What is it?" Edward asked.

Brea lifted up her finger...signaling for Edward to be quiet.

"Maybe I'll make it simple for you and your sister...and get myself killed," Jacob frowned.

"NO! Just....Jake please stay," Bella begged.

"Why? Give me one damn good reason!" Jacob growled.

"Because you're are too important to me," Bella sighed.

"That's not good enough, Bella," Jacob said.

Brea could feel Jacob turning and trying to walk away.

"JACOB! Kiss me! I'm asking you to kiss me!" Bella yelled.

Brea could feel how Jacob and Bella were feeling and within a couple of seconds....she could hear Jacob's loud thoughts.

"I've should've kiss you instead of Brea...I thought she was the one, but now I know she's not...I love you, Bella," Jacob said.

Brea quickly opened her eyes and jumped up, waiting for her sister to return.

A couple of minutes went by and Bella appeared with a huge grin...Brea rushed towards her sister and pulled her into a hug.

"Did you see that?" Bella asked.

"No....Jacob's thoughts were very loud, but I could also feel what you were feeling. Damn! You both are crazy for one another," Brea smiled.

"I always thought he loved you," Bella sighed.