˗ˋ 04

╭                                                                 ╮━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter four ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

"Han Seojun is a bit scary." Despite her lack of excitement and enthusiasm earlier in the day, Sooa had invited Miyeon to eat lunch with her, Taehoon, Soojin and Jugyeong - who Miyeon hadn't know before and was rather interested in getting to know.

"He's got that bad boy style." Sooa nodded, agreeing with Jugyeong. "But, Miyeon knows more about him than I would - they used to be friends."

"Used to be." Miyeon emphasised, her expression falling into a more sad state than before. "Sooa is right."

"There's a terrible rumour that he beat a student until he was nearly half-alive, so that's why he took a break from school." The girl wearing the orange sweater said, lowering her voice.

Across from her, Miyeon had stopped eating, and Sooa glanced across, seeing her expression. "I'm guessing that one isn't true?"

"Who knows." Miyeon shrugged, taking another bite. "Either way, Seojun has that bad boy style, like you said."

Jugyeong looked horrified from the mention of the rumour, and nobody blamed her. She looked like she was debating something though, and as Miyeon chewed she watched her, for just a moment, wondering what was bothering her.

"What are you saying?" Soojin asked, looking up. "They say he took a break because of things going on at home."

Sooa glanced over to Miyeon, as if for confirmation. "It's been a while since we were friends. I've been away for nearly eleven months. I have no idea."

"You didn't keep any correspondence?" Soojin asked. "At all? I would have thought even if Suho and Seojun didn't, you two would have."

"I have nothing to say to him." Miyeon shrugged, and they stopped speaking for a while as they ate their food. Jugyeong rushed off as they finished, and so Miyeon walked with Sooa and Taehoon, feeling a little more normal now that she was back with her friends from before.

After lunch ended they were back in class, listening to Mr Han talk to them about the poets that they talked to about last lesson. "It's a group project, so discuss it and make a presentation."

Seojun and Miyeon had both been placed in a group along side Sooa, Soojin and two other people that Miyeon didn't know. Seeing as neither of them had done the work, having not been here, they weren't exactly sure what to do. Except ignore each other's existence, of course.

"Hey, Han Seojun." Soojin said, the boy stopping tapping his pencil and looking over. "Do you know how to do a PPT?"

"Oh, a fitting? Of course." Seojun nodded, not sounding very impressed with the situation. "I used to be a fitting model, you know."

Miyeon sighed, shaking her head. "I'll do the PPT." She shrugged, Seojun looking over at her. "Not like I don't have a lot of free time." She grumbled.

He muttered something under his breath, and across the table Soojin and Sooa glanced at each other - it was going to be an absolute nightmare to work with the two of them if they continued like this.

The lessons during the rest of the day seemed to drag on, but finally it was time to go home. But Miyeon wasn't heading there - instead she was going to just walk around for a bit first, try to avoid going back to the large empty house - or the large house which happened to have her parents in, neither of which were nice options.

Deciding to just walk around the shops, seeing if there was anything to buy, Miyeon began to walk around, getting used to the feel of the city she hadn't been in for so long.

The school day had started out awful. The breakfast with her dad - that she was sure to get in trouble for leaving early when she got back. Then she had gotten to school. Suho wouldn't even look at her ( or Seojun for that matter ), and Seojun would throw sarcastic remarks her way whenever he got the chance, rolling his eyes or sighing.

She understood his frustration. The incident could have been prevented, but getting angry at those who didn't play any part in it was unnecessary. She hoped she didn't have a part in it at least.

A sigh escaped her lips as the thought came over her. That was the first that had haunted her the most. What if she did have a part in it - what if it was partially her fault.

It has taken her so long to completely rid her mind of that thought, but in the third day of her being back in Seoul and it was back. She shouldn't be back in the city yet, shouldn't be so near where it all happened.

Figuring that being able to sit in her room with her thoughts and endure the shouting her father certainly had in store for her seemed more appealing than that, and Miyeon turned around, about to turn around when she was dragged down a side street.

"Let me go!" She exclaimed, trying to tug her arm away, but it fell limply by her side as she did so, and rubbing the area around her wrist, where she had been held so tightly, she looked up.

Of course, it was none other than Seojun. And he didn't look happy.