˗ˋ 14

╭                                                                 ╮━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

 ! chapter fourteen ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

 That day of school had ended with Miyeon once again getting off at Jugyeong's stop, but only walked her up to her door, before walking slowly back to her own house

That day of school had ended with Miyeon once again getting off at Jugyeong's stop, but only walked her up to her door, before walking slowly back to her own house. Eunjoo had served her meals in her room, and so, Miyeon had spent the evening sat on her bed, not doing anything in particular.

"Miyeon, could I get your help?" The Hwang girl had boarded the bus only to be instantly bombarded by the question from Jugyeong, who seemed worried. Sitting beside her, Miyeon balanced her bag on her lap.

"What's wrong? Was it something to do with Suho? I saw you running all sorts of errands for him yesterday but if he's asking you to do something extreme then I have no problem stepping in - we're not friends, so I have nothing to lose by-" Miyeon said quickly, until Jugyeong quickly stopped her.

"No no, it's about Seojun." Jugyeong corrected, eyes widening when she saw Miyeon's expression darken just slightly, remembering what sort of repuation Seojun had. "Nothing bad.. sort of.. Remember me telling you about his helmet?"

"Oh yeah - is he asking for compensation for you running off with it?" Miyeon had learned of the exact circumstances a couple of days before. "That jerk, he should just be happy- I really should let you explain first."

She cut herself off, and Jugyeong giggled, the smile fading as she recounted the events of last night. She had gotten home and went up to her room to look for it so that she could bring it to school the next day, only to find that her brother had sold it.

"Oh I see.." Miyeon chewed on her lip. "You say you're planning on telling him this morning? I'll wait around to make sure he doesn't do anything." She frowned. "Not saying he will, but it's his motorbike. As many times as me and his mom have told him, he won't stop using it. It's a death trap, especially when he gets into so much trouble whilst on it."

"So I really need to get it back." Jugyeong sighed. "Has he been riding it without a helmet?" She asked, eyes wide. Miyeon paused, thinking back to when she bumped into Seojun the previous night.

"I think so - but I don't think he's been riding it to school." She came to the conclusion just as the bus came to a stop, and the two of them got off, walking up the path, waiting around at the top of it for Seojun and his group. "There!" Miyeon pointed out. "I'll wait here." She sat down on a bench, shooing Jugyeong away. "Go on - you'll be fine."

Jugyeong nodded and approached the group of friends, stopping in front of Seojun. "Uh.. I." She began, fiddling with the piece of paper in her hands.

"There's no way you've folded up my helmet and brought it in your pocket." The boy's voice was dripping in sarcasm, and Miyeon shook her head.

"I'm not able to say it out loud, so.." Jugyeong said, before tucking the piece of paper in Seojun's blazer pocket. "Here. Read it after I leave, ok?" She said, before quickly running off, flying past Miyeon who stared for a moment, glancing back at Seojun and his group of friends - who were cheering about it being some form of confession letter - before running off after her.

They finally stopped running when they got to the stairs, and made their way up them slowly. "How do you think he's taking it?" Jugyeong asked, looking nervous.

"I wouldn't know exactly, but my guess he was shaking in anger from your letter, then got more annoyed at the boys shouting at him to read it." Miyeon told her, as they reached their corridor and walked down to their classroom. "You'll be fine. He doesn't seem like it, but he wouldn't hurt a fly - unless the fly deserves it. Which you don't. He saves violence for things that need it - like a fight with those guys when you originally got his helmet from." She rambled slightly, attempting to make Jugyeong feel better.

She got a smile back, and fiddled with her bracelet as they walked into the classroom. Instantly, Jugyeong was beckoned over by Suho, and eyes wide, Miyeon left the Im girl, heading for her desk. "That's one thing I am not getting involved in." She mumbled to herself, sliding into her seat and tapping her nails on the desk for a moment, waiting for the day to begin.

And hopefully it wouldn't involve any more trying to figure out how Jugyeong would get that helmet back. Because considering it had been sold, it seemed rather impossible.

 Because considering it had been sold, it seemed rather impossible