˗ˋ 58

╭                                                                 ╮━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

 ! chapter fifty-eight ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

Since the game had ended, Miyeon had been trying to fill the time before Suho with a multitude of things

Since the game had ended, Miyeon had been trying to fill the time before Suho with a multitude of things. At first it was cleaning, then making sure everything was organised and neat, and then she was flicking through TV channels, trying to find something worth watching.

The sound of a motorcycle distracted her momentarily, but the Hwang girl somewhat doubted that Suho would just tell the boy that he had been seen hugging, and so she just went back to flicking through channels, pressing the buttons on the remote control in a seemingly endless pattern.

But as it turned out, she was wrong about Suho. "Hwang Miyeon!" Shouts could be heard from outside of the door, as well as pounding on the wood.

The girl slipped out of the blanket she had hidden herself under, padding over to the door and pulling it open, not looking as surprised as she felt when she saw Seojun stood there. "Is Suho with you?" She asked, glancing down at the helmet in his hands and then peering out the door. "I suppose he has more brains and would've taken a taxi."

"Who cares where Lee Suho is." Seojun replied, tone as harsh as ever when it came to his old friend. "As if I would let him ride back with me."

"Is that all you came here to tell me?" Miyeon was bracing herself, and stepped back as Seojun pushed past her into the house, taking note of the blankets and cushion across the sofa, a rather random channel playing on the TV and a pile of clothes folded besides the bag that Miyeon had used for the night before.

"Did you stay here?" He asked, looking around, Miyeon nodding. The girl's eyes widened as he rather gently pulled her over to the couch, sitting down on it.

"What happened?" The second question seemed so much harder for Miyeon to answer, and she found her eyes travelling down to stare at the sofa in front of her. "You rarely stayed here before - was it something big?"

She nodded, fingers twisting the bracelet circling her wrist. "I think my mom is having an affair." Miyeon began, Seojun listening as she told him the reasons behind it. "And I don't know what to do - I know I can't stay here for more than a couple more nights, and I cant do that to you, your mom and Gowoon... I just-"

The Hwang girl was cut off by the sound of the front door opening, Suho walking in and taking the sigh in, completely ignoring Seojun as he sat the other side of Miyeon.

"Well first we need to get you some more clothes." Seojun made a face as he pulled at the sleeves of her shirt. "Even these are a little bit small."

Miyeon didn't answer for a moment, glancing between the two boys. Despite them ignoring each other, it was just so rare for them to not be at each other's throats in a situation like this.

"I need to get a few things.. I should go back to my house and get a bag or something, just a few things to keep me going for a while." Miyeon swallowed, mind racing as she tried to figure out where she was going to go from this.

"You can stay here. I know it's not practical with the bed, but it's the only place you can. I think my house keeper would like having someone else to look over." Suho nodded, avoiding looking at the Han boy.

"If you're sure.." Miyeon looked over to Seojun, who had his jaw set and was determinedly staring away, eyes grazing over a picture on the opposite wall.

"I'll take you on my bike. Wait for you in case anything that happens then being you back here." Seojun didn't look away from the painting as he said.

"Alright. I'll go get changed. Just don't hurt each other whilst I'm gone?" Miyeon rushed off to the bathroom with her clothes from the night before, and despite them being rather formal they were all she had and were far more acceptable from the old clothes that Suho had leant her.

It was such a strange situation, having both Seojun and Suho in the same room like that, and you couldn't deny the weird, angry tension that filled any room they were in. She could only hope it hadn't gotten worse as she stepped back out, walking into the living area.

They were still both staring away from each other, and she cleared her throat. "Um.. Seojun?" She asked, and the boy looked up, standing up instantly. "I'll be back soon." She promised Suho, who nodded and didn't say anything as the two pulled on their shoes and left.

"Do you suddenly not trust me?" Seojun asked, as soon as the front door was closed and they were walking down the stairs.

"I thought Suho could help me with this - and he could offer me a place to stay for the night." Miyeon paused as she saw Seojun walk over to his motorcycle, holding up the spare helmet. "Please drive carefully?"

"I always do." Seojun reassured her, the pair getting on the motorbike and setting off, returning to the place that Miyeon had been forced to call home.

And then forced out of by her own doing.