˗ˋ 30

╭                                                                 ╮━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter thirty ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

Miyeon got herself away from Suho and Jugyeong as quickly as she could, leaving them be for Suho to say whatever he could say

She was sat in her usual place when Jugyeong finally walked in. "Im Ju!" She shouted, jumping up. "Sorry I disappeared last night, something came up."

"It's alright, don't worry." Jugyeong reassured her, Miyeon smiling as she went to sit down again, tapping her fingers on the desk as she waited for class to begin. Or Seojun to appear again.

She needed to thank him for the night before, and warn him about what her mother had said - and so he should stay as far away from her neighbourhood as possible.

He came sauntering in as class was getting closer and closer to beginning, and as he passed Jugyeong, her hand shot out, the keychain with his keys in her palm. "Take it back, why did you even give it to me?" She asked.

"For me not to ride my motorcycle, you'll have to keep the key." Seojun replied. Around them, the classroom went silent, watching the exchange.

"Why?"

"Because I'm only listening to you from now on." He continued, gasps echoing around the classroom.

"Is this your way of getting revenge?" Jugyeong asked. "Because I blackmailed you with a photo of you on your motorcycle?"

"As if I'd ever do that." Seojun replied, and with that, he pulled a drink out, setting the bottle in front of Jugyeong. "I found it on the way. Enjoy." He was about to walk to his place, eyes landing on Miyeon. "And if you really don't want the keys, Hwang Miyeon will take them."

"I will?" Miyeon asked, as Jugyeong turned around, looking apologetically over at her friend.

"Actually, I prefer strawberries." Jugyeong replied, slamming the drink down on the table again, laughs coming from a couple of girls.

Seojun settled in his seat, and despite his mix up with the drinks, he looked proud of himself. "Hey - Han Seojun." Miyeon looked over to him, the boy only glancing over at her in return. "I can't take your keys if Jugyeong doesn't want them."

"Why not?" He asked. "You don't like me riding the motorbike either - although you did seem to end up having some fun on it."

"My mom." Miyeon replied, and this seem to get Seojun's attention. "We had breakfast together this morning. She is sticking to her idea that they brought me back to look over me."

"What do you mean?" Seojun looked confused. There were no snarky remarks - he knew how bad it could be.

"She wanted to know where I was all weekend, why I was home late last night. She still doesn't want me hanging around you - she heard the motorcycle, so I'd think you should stay clear of my house now. I also have a curfew and I'm pretty sure she will be ransacking my room round about now." Miyeon listed.

"Oh - and if I'm going somewhere after school I need to tell her where I'm going." The girl sighed, Seojun looking annoyed.

"So you can only go to school freely?" He asked, Miyeon nodding. "Gosh - what was the point in bringing you back then? Surely that's going to be worse for you than being in New York!" His sudden outburst got the attention of the class, and Miyeon could only shrug.

It seemed, no matter how their friendship was, Seojun's feelings towards her family were the same. They had never liked him, and then didn't like Seyeon - they only just liked Suho.

And Seojun hated them in return. Hated how they treated him, how they treated Miyeon and every time she got upset it seemed to stem back to them.

Shifting in her seat, Miyeon was about to say something extra when Mr Han walked in, and she fell quiet,

"Miyeon." Seojun whispered, leaning across to her. "Is it just hearing a motorcycle that annoys your mother?" He asked.

"Probably, but I think she was just annoyed that it meant I was on it - with you." She replied, glancing from Mr Han over to him.

"I might need my keys back." Seojun mumbled, getting comfortable in his chair again. "Or at least a friend with a motorbike." He continued.

Miyeon barely just heard him, words muffled from how he was leaning over the desk. But if she thought she heard what he said, then there was a reason for the slowly growing smile blossoming on her face.

It seemed, despite their differences and lack of friendship, Seojun still would go to any means to annoy Miyeon's mother, especially if it was in a way that wouldn't let her get punished for it.

But it always was a question of just how far Seojun could push Yujin's limits and vice versa until all hell would break loose.