˗ˋ 26

╭                                                                 ╮━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

 ! chapter twenty-six ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

Jugyeong seemed to get her own back to Seojun later that deal, stealling his motorcycle keys and running away with them

Jugyeong seemed to get her own back to Seojun later that deal, stealling his motorcycle keys and running away with them. Mrs Lee had mentioned asking a friend's daughter to look out for him and make sure he doesn't go on it - and it seemed Jugyeong was that friend. But apparently the keys had been returned within ten minutes.

Even so, good for her for trying it.

"Our tutor is a great teacher. You should pay attention." Soojin said, her, Miyeon and Jugyeong walking along for their math tutoring. Sooa and Taehoon were walking just in front of them, the three girls having a completely seperate conversation from them.

"Will I get out from math abandonment?" Jugyeong asked, looking helpless.

"Hey, you can do it." Miyeon smiled encouragingly, placing a hand on Jugyeong's shoulder. "She can, can't she, Soojin?" On the other side of Jugyeong, Soojin nodded.

"Don't give up." Soojin said. "Both you two, and I. We can do it." With smiles, Miyeon and Jugyeong nodded, all of them stopping outside of the building they had been on their way to.

"Right, Kang Su." Sooa turned around, looking at the three girls. "Should we let my friend who goes to Sinhwa Boys High join our study group."

"Ah, Sinhwa Boys High?" Taehoon repeated, looking over at his girlfriend. "What sort of friend is he? Now I have a billion question marks dancing around in my brain!" His somewhat rant was ended by Sooa gently hitting him.

"Why should we invite someone we don't know?" Soojin asked.

"So Jugyeong could flirt." Sooa said promptly. "I would invite him for you too, Miyeon - but you haven't really said anything about you dating."

"I'm not looking for anyone to date." Miyeon quickly said, shaking her head. Sooa beamed at this, looking towards Jugyeong and beginning to sing a song as she entered the building.

They followed her in, and all stood by the entrance, Sooa having stopped, staring at something. They rest of them followed her gaze, all of them finding themself looking at Suho, the last person they had expected to find there, considering his denial of invitation earlier the previous week.

He looked up from his work, having clearly noticed their presence. "What are you doing here?" Soojin asked. "You said that you don't do study groups."

"I said that I don't want to, but I never said I wouldn't do it." Suho replied.

"Wow, our study group has the school's first, second and probably third rank." Taehoon said, glancing over at Miyeon, who stopped herself from laughing. In all honesty, she had no idea what her grades would be. They were good when she left, but hadn't really needed to pay attention to them in New York. "We're totally the avengers'" Taehoon continued, crossing his arms over his chest.

Following the somehow awkward greeting between the six of them, they sat down around the table and got to work. "It's a basic concept, how could you not know?" Miyeon looked up as Suho spoke out, watching as Jugyeong replied.

"Because.. I don't know the basic stuff." She replied. The Hwang girl smiled as Suho began to explain it to her, getting back to her own work. It was nice to see him actually talk to people for once, rather than ignore them all the time. Which she was sure he had been doing the entire time she was in America.

At some point, Miyeon, Soojin and Jugyeong made their way into the bathroom, taking a chance to freshen up. Soojin was washing her face and Jugyeong was applying makeup, Miyeon brushing her fingers through her hair and trying to tidy it up a bit.

"By the way.." Soojin began. "When did you get so close with Suho? He's not the type to teach someone."

"This is close?" Jugyeong replied, Miyeon standing up from where she was leaning to look in the mirror.

"By his standards." Soojin said, patting her face dry, having washed it.

"About that... I'm not sure." Jugyeong admitted, looking over to Miyeon who could only shrug. She had known Suho for a number of years, but not as long as Soojin. However they seemed to be a lot closer, considering how Suho treated her and how he treated Soojin. It was nothing bad, just a clear difference.

"Maybe he's teaching me because I'm so bad at math?" Jugyeong put forward a suggestion, and a knowing smile grew on Soojin's face.

"That show off." She shook her head. They soon exited the bathroom, and not long after that they left, glad to get some fresh air after all of the studying they did.

"Guys!" Taehoon said, holding out his arms. "To commemorate our first study group-"

Sooa turned to them, looking at the three girls. "Coin karoke?" She asked, Jugyeong instantly agreeing.

"You had this planned, didn't you?" Soojin asked, a smile on her face once again.

"Let's go, yay!" Sooa changed the subject, linking Miyeon's arm and tugging her forward, the Hwang girl holding out her arm for Jugyeong to take. "I want to hear our Hwang Miyeon sing again!" She said, shaking Miyeon's arm and dragging her off.

And when she glanced behind, Miyeon was glad to see Suho following them. He was finally going to have some fun with friends, and not just spend all his time at school or at home.