Chapter 7, "House"

"What do you think about this one?" Megan asked.

"I like it," I replied.

"You've said that about the last 6 houses," Kara sighed.

"No seriously, this one is different. It's cool and then it has a pool. Not to mention the backyard is beautiful."

"Are you just saying that because we're literally down the street from Harry and Jayda?"

"Kara no, I actually like the house," I defended. "Do you not want me to like it?"

"I want you to actually like it," she mugged.

Aww she's so serious about this. So am I but it's cute that she's so invested on everything being perfect.

"How about I tell you what this house has?" Megan smiled.

"Fasho," Kara and I said in unison.

"You want to be like me?" I asked.

"Never," she frowned.

"Sureee."

"Yeah okay."

"Okay starting with the downstairs," Megan interrupted.

"I'm sorry ma'am," I apologized. Kara rolled her eyes at me but little did she know that she's turning me on right now.

"Okay follow me," Megan smiled, walking down the hallway.

I was so busy messing around with Kara that I didn't realize how beautiful this foyer was.

I looked up gazing at the beautiful and shiny chandelier. I always wanted one and I've been very fond of them and now spontaneously it's one right above me.

"Amazed?" Kara teased.

"Actually I am."

"Mm," she nodded in a nonchalant tense.

"First of course we have the masters with a full bath along with another bedroom that's medium sized with a full bath next door and two additional rooms that could be used as an office or whatever you prefer," Megan spoke. "Living room, kitchen, dining area. You see."

"So there's two rooms downstairs that can be used for offices or whatever?" Kara asked.

"Yes."

"So is one of the other rooms big enough for a studio, like can we move musical equipment in there?" Kara asked.

"Of course, come check it out."

Megan led us to the room and it was a pretty decent size..way too big for a office.

"Okay so we can get some soundproof walls, some of your album posters over there along with every 1D album cover... And over here your recording mics can stand, and we can have a computer here... and the sound system and hmm," she pointed.

"So you see all of that in this empty room?" I asked.

"Of course I do."

"You're the best," I smiled.

She wrapped her arms around me as I pulled her into my chest. What a feeling.

"The upstairs includes a gaming room, two extra bedrooms and baths and another small studio room and not to mention a full on guest room that's already furnished," Megan stated.

"We'll take it," I grinned.

"Are you sure? You don't want to continue?"

"No, I want it," I assured. "Kara?"