Chapter 32, "Do you think we'll make it"

After dinner I took a hopeful and bold step and talked to Jayda. I basically apologized and told her that I'm not in love with Harry and he's not in love with me. I also explained the truth or our history which was just a little crush and she was very understanding.

What I didn't expect was for her to tell me her and Zayn kissed. I thought I would be more mad about it but I wasn't, hell I couldn't be. We've all made mistakes and I pushed Zayn away that night which I shouldn't have done.

Moreover after Jayda and I talked I went back into Harry's room to put him in check. I told him how perfect she is and how he needs to realize the stress and pressure Jayda feels everyday just knowing him. I think we both established that we aren't in love and he needs to get back to his family.

"Bring her back to you before she's done for real. Before you lose her forever," I said, exiting his room.

This whole situation is something that should've never got out of hand and uncontrollable . We are grown ass people, not kids and we all could've handled this a little better but I'm glad we're finally being adults about it.

I crept in me and Zayn's room to get some clothes so I could take a shower, time to wash the regret and sorrow fullness off my body. I was glad I didn't wake him because that would've been awkward.

After I was out the shower I immediately fell asleep in one of the guest rooms...

The next morning.....

I've been up every since about 10am just watching tv. It's true what they say about binge watching because that exactly what I was doing. And no I'm not going to work today so they better not text this phone.

Maya came down and watched some Vampire Diaries with me before she headed off to a photo shoot. I haven't seen Jayda or anybody else in the house and Louis, Eleanor, Niall, and Amelia were all out either at work or just out, I guess.

"Kara?..." Zayn's voice called out as he entered the living room. I slowly turned to look at him without saying anything.

"I was going to go get something to eat...urm..do you want anything. I know you have to eat... you know for the baby....." he said pausing from time to time.

I was about to say I was fine but I haven't eaten all day and I did promise Dr. Grey I would eat and if I decide not to then it won't be good.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"McDonald's or whatever you want."

"McDonald's is fine," I nodded.

"What do you want?"

"A kids meal, the burger one with a apple juice."

"Okay," he nodded. I could see him trying to hide his laugh but he was terrible at it.

"Don't forget the apple juice," I reminded before he walked away and out the door.

I finished watching my tv and waited for him to come back with the food. He arrived like 30 minutes later and I pretended I didn't hear him come in.

"Oh you're back," I yawned.

"Uh yeah sorry it took so long they messed up your order."

"How?"

"The burger wasn't plain, so I made them fix it."

I tried to hold back my smile as I looked at him but I couldn't and he totally saw me.

"Thanks," I nodded. He took my happy meal box out the bag and handed it to me along with my apple juice.

"I didn't know if you wanted apple slices or yogurt so I chose apple slices."