Chapter 81, "All a lie.."

Kara's POV

Three days later....

So a lot has happened recently so let me catch you up to spend about the catastrophe that has recently taken place.

So...earlier this week after Jonah and I left the studio, we were literally in the middle of you know what when I received a phone call from Corbyn telling me something had happened to Jayda. I called up Harry and we all flew to the hospital. She had overdosed on some Xanax and she had cuts all on her arms. Long story short she's been hurting herself and nobody knew. She said she was tired of it all and that just broke my heart... oh and not to mention her and Corbyn are done...

They're really great friends though but aren't we all? I'm not mad at her though, how could I be? It's her decision and I know at the end of the day she'll do what's best for her by any means. Though I haven't let her out of my sight and I really don't plan to, unless someone else is watching of course.

But I guess you can say things have been fairly okay.. It's all unbelievable but we're dealing with it like we always do, I mean what else can you do, am I right? Jonah and I are good, we haven't seen each other much, just been on the phone a lot but we're okay. Meanwhile Zayn has had Z'Jack and that's still the only thing we discuss besides when he asks about Jayda..

"Harry should be here in a while Jayda," I informed.

"I know, we talked," she smiled.

"Right, I forgot you two-"

"Don't finish that sentence," she sighed looking at Jonah who did the same thing.

"Alright baby, I gotta go. I'll text you when I make it safely," Jonah kissed.

"Alright," I nodded as he gave Jayda a hug.

"Be easy," he smiled, walking out the door.

"What's wrong with you?" Jayda questioned trying to examine me.

"Girl nothing, can we talk about you and Harry now?"

"Nope, nothing to say," she lied.

"I would say I was surprised but I know you can't let him go that easily. I mean it seemed real but c'mon now, too much love there shawty."

"Kara shut up, you always thinking you got my life figured out. What about yours? You leave folks clueless."

"That's the way it goes," I smiled.

"Yeah yeah, I'm not dumb though so I know..."

"Know what?"

"How.......it.......is..."

"Yeah I'm lost," I admitted.

"I know how it is to want to give someone your all but it's like something is pulling you back and although you're fighting it, it's stronger than you and you know you'll eventually break..."

I gulped down the thrush of her words and sighed. I was about to respond and tell her what was really up but then the doorbell rang. I opened it revealing Harry, as expected.

"Hey wanker," I smiled.

"Hi Kara, it's always a pleasure."

"I know. Your wife's over there," I motioned letting him in.

"You're still driving it I see," he chuckled along with Jayda shaking her head.

"Yep. I'm off to my room. See ya."

I walked in my room and watched tv only to get bored about 5 minutes later... I literally have nothing to do. My baby's gone. Jonah isn't texting back. All my other friends aren't in London. There's just nothing to do....