Chapter 75, "8 Letters"

The next day....

Jonah's POV

"What did you do Jonah?" Corbyn asked, plopping down on my bed.

"You don't have to come and make me feel bad about it, I already do," I sighed, "I'm just as worst as him by hurting her."

"Yeah that's not true and I would never make you feel bad about it. You are always there when we need advice or something so it's time someone is there for you and by someone I mean me," he grinned, "So talk to me."

"She told me she loved me..."

"And....?"

"And no matter how much I wanted to say it back, I just couldn't.."

"Wow, so wait you do love her?" he smiled.

I nodded my head slowly but assuringly. I do love Kara and she should know that but instead she doesn't and it's all my fault. Those words are true so why can't they just come out.

"Did you tell her this?" he asked.

"Nope, I didn't say anything. But she says it's okay, she just doesn't want to push thing's romantically for both our sakes," I shrugged.

"Hmm," he nodded, rubbing his chin.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled. He seriously looks like he's in deep thought but I can't really tell, it's Corbyn.

"There's no formula for this so if I was Jonah..." he said, walking to the other side of the room. "I would say...."

"Open and closing up again," I sighed.

"You've been hurt so you don't trust?" He grinned.

"How did you-"

"Because if all it is is eight letters, why is it so hard to say?" he smiled. My eyes flew up at the perfect words for the perfect scenario.

"Let's go," he motioned.

Kara's POV

"I'm gone," I shouted.

"Okay, love you.." Jayda called back.

I smiled walking to the car. I won't be the one driving today because I solely don't have it in me. I'd probably be on the side of the rode somewhere and that's not good because I have to go up to the house on the hills and talk to Harry, and get my son.

After the 20 minute car ride, I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. Can't believe I'm ringing their doorbell but shit happens.

"Hey," Harry smiled.

"Hello," I nodded, entering the house and walking straight to their bar. What can I say? The house has its perks sometimes.

"Already?"

"You don't even know the half," I sighed. He took a seat next to me in the bar stool, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well I never really got to tell you to your face how sorry I am for all that was said and all that went down."

"Oh... it's fine."

"It's not, I was definitely not myself and I'm starting to get that guy back."

"Are you now?"

"Yeah, unbelievable right?"

"I assume you'll be having a talk with Jayda next then?"

"Yeah, if she'll let me. I don't deserve to even have the chance to speak to her so..." he sighed.