Chapter 35, "Mind your business"

I drove home and let Zayn gather himself up due to what had happened at that damn meet and greet. Didn't even get to sign shit, crazy ass fans.

And on top of that my heart is still beating fast, I never experienced that hands on with him. Of course I knew about his anxiety attacks but witnessing it was fucking scary.

"I'm okay, I didn't mean to scare you..." Zayn sighed.

"No, i-it's um, it's okay. Y-you d-didn't scare me," I chuckled.

"Don't lie Kara, I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing, that's not your fault it's mine. I'm the one who made you go there," I said trying to fight back my tears.

"You better not cry."

"I love you Zayn and I..."

"I love you too," he interrupted. "You brought me back so don't blame yourself okay?"

"Okay," I sighed.

"This is going to be a good ass episode," he chuckled.

"Really?" I laughed, "You are hilarious."

"No you. I kind of heard you with the managers, what the hell happened?"

"So..." I said, smacking my lips, "They steady ushering us to fucking leave and I'm like nah bruh do y'all not see him. Then Sarah ass pissed me off like she's so annoying. Baby I was gone beat ha ass," I explained.

"You sounding real hood right now," he laughed.

"No because they had me fucked up and we weren't leaving until I knew you was okay and she gone get a piece of my mind when we get home because I'm still not over it."

"I love that you care about me so much," he smiled.

"You are the love of my life, the father of my children, I'll never stop caring."

He smiled, reaching out his hand. Once I gave him mine, he gave it a gentle kiss and I swear I blushed all the way home.

When we got out we walked in the house to find everyone eating at the dinner table.

"A little late don't you think?" Jayda asked in a sarcastic tone.

"It was thousands of people, I had an anxiety attack," Zayn informed.

"Are you okay bro?" Harry said, rushing to his side.

"He good," I said, rolling my neck, "Back to your spot."

"Thousands of people?" Niall asked.

"Mate you sure you're okay?" Louis asked.

"That's awful, Kara babe you okay?" Maya asked.

"Oh god," Amelia sighed.

"What happened?" Eleanor asked.

"Oh my god," Jayda hissed.

"Gah damn y'all sound like the people there," Zayn laughed, "Calm down."

"We good," I laughed, "Big ass crowd ran and attacked us and then when we finally got out, stupid ass managers was about to get the business but I brought him back," I smiled.

"We see that obviously ," Harry said, rolling his eyes.

Piss off..

"I'm glad you guys are okay," Louis exhaled.

"Join us maybe?" Jayda smiled.

Zayn's POV

"Join us maybe?" Jayda smiled.