Chapter 54, "Good Ass Time"

Later that day.....

The girls and I had a good ass time out today, especially me and Jayda considering we're pregnant and we needed them massages. Zayn and Harry had a good time at the studio I presume since Harry came home with a playful limp, but Jayda and I cursed him out and he admitted they were playing. I don't know what's up with them too but I guess that's just that brotherly love....

I was finishing up folding our clothes while Zayn played the game. I think he's playing fortnite, I don't really know because my music is playing. (Rkelly)

"I'm about to take my key and stick it in your ignition Kara," Zayn smirked from a far.

"Are you now Malik?"

"If you want me to."

"Of course I do," I smiled, putting the clothes away and walking toward him sitting on the bed.

"It's like murder you wrote," he grinned, tossing the controller to the side.

I'm honestly glad I have a fiancé who listens to R&B with me, and who frankly likes R&B himself. He's always telling me how he wants to start making that type of music and with the type of sex we have, and the things he knows and does, he's definitely got that category in the bag.

"I would run but I'm big and fat so no chase tonight," I shrugged.

"I just need you in my grasp," he said, yanking my arm and pulling me towards him. I forcefully leaped in between his legs, scared half to death but it was a careful yank I guess.

"I'm sorry, was that too rough?"

"Define rough?" I smiled.

"What I'm about to do to you now?" he smiled, giving me a soft kiss that quickly turned into more.

Our lips rotated at a 90 degree angle while our tongues did swirls in each other's mouths. He tasted like he always tastes, which is paradise.

As our kissing got even more heated he pulled my shirt over my head while I unfastened his pants and helped him slip them off. I was left standing in just my underwear and bra and for him, just his boxers.

"How do you want to take daddy tonight?" he smirked.

"I want to do whatever daddy says," I smirked back seductively.

I don't know if that was music to his ears or something but he strongly picked me up and laid me on the brim of the bed. I already knew he was about to go full demon time and my hormones weren't arguing with that, they actually agreed.

He spread my legs apart and stood in between them while I watched and smiled at him. He was about to tear me up and I couldn't wait, literally.

"Whatever happens," he grinned, rubbing his hand across my panties, "Just scream my name."

I nodded and watched as he took out his hard bulge and inserted himself in. I let out a soft moan as he started a slow stroke. That didn't last though because within 5 seconds he held the my legs up and placed them over his shoulders.

I whined this time because all of him was now inside of me and I wasn't ready for that. His strokes became faster as he grunted and smirked at the same time. I knew what he wanted to hear but I also knew this was going to hurt me way more than it was gonna hurt him.

"Fuck Kara," he said, turning his neck in pleasure.

"You...like to feel me...daddy," I moaned.

"Yeah talk to me just like that baby," he smiled, pounding faster.

I shut my eyes, seeing the black and feeling the pain and pleasure. He was the best thing ever but we all know he can be also be the worst.