Chapter 74, "Nugget"

I woke up the next morning, mind clouded with a million thoughts. I appreciate Jayda for staying with me all night even though I ruined her and Corbyn's almost rendezvous. I'm okay man, its just a growing pain in my chest. I can't expect anyone to just be in love with me but I just thought Jonah and I were at least there or heading there, I don't know.... I definitely don't want to think about it though.

After I got out the shower and threw on some sweats and a hoodie, I decided to listen to Zayn's album. Might as well examine these 29 songs to get my mind off everything, hopefully.

First up, Let me.

Sweet baby, our sex has meaning.

Baby, let me your man.

For the rest of my life,

For the rest of yours,

For the rest of my life,

For the rest of yours,

For the rest of ours

Yeah, I promise, darling, that I'll be faithful..

Song 2, Natural

Undeniable( Its our love)

Unforgettable (It's our love)

Nothing compares to when

I feel you on my skin

It feels so natural, natural

Then we come together like a force of nature.

Song 3, Back to life..

And if I'm wrong or right..

She's always be on my side

And if I lose the fight, I know she'll

Bring me back, bring me back, bring me back to life..

What if we never met?
What if I never saw her?

Song 4, Common

I will die if I don't try,
Damned if I ask why

This is somethin' real

This is somethin'' right

Never been in love, never felt at all until now..

I see all your flaws and imperfections.... but that's what makes me love you more..

Don't you know you're fucking beautiful..

Song 5, Dusk till Dawn

But you'll never be alone..

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

Baby, I'm right here..

I'll hold you when things go wrong

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

And this is when the tears left my eyes. They were forming at first but now, it's over. There's no stopping the crying now. Zayn's voice is fucking beautiful and these words, the lyrics, everything is just so fucking perfect and self explanatory.

A hour and thirty six minutes later....

I listened to ever single song word for word and my mind is overlapping with different lines and lyrics. I don't have a favorite song, they're all amazing and I can't believe he put his heart into this. I just know everyone's going to love it because how could you not?