Chapter 37, "I'm sorry"

Zayn's POV

Damn I can't believe I stayed out all night, Kara's about to freaking kill me! I slowly opened the bedroom door seeing Kara asleep or so I thought.

"Why you trying to be quiet, I'm not dumb Zayn," she said, raising up.

"I never called you dumb."

"So where the hell were you?"

"I'm sorry," I sighed.

"That's not what I asked."

"Kara... I really don't want to make a big deal about this."

"What the fuck you mean?" she practically yelled.

"Don't get aroused up please."

"Zayn, you best not be playing with me right now," she laughed.

"I'm not. You are," I laughed.

"The shit not funny," she snapped, quickly getting serious.

"But you were laughing."

"It's- just shut up-" she sighed, "I'll ask you again Zain Javadd Malik. Where were you?"

"I'm sorry for staying out late and I didn't mean to wake you so go back to sleep," I said, steady avoiding the question.

"Fine don't tell me. I don't care," she huffed.

"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower," I said, entering the bathroom.

I know I'm fucking up but I'll never speak on what happened last night ever again, I simply can't. Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, man this is some shit... hopefully this shower will calm me from myself because I'm on the verge of fucking losing it.

Kara's POV

Take a shower? Take a shower? That could mean one of two things, one he fucking did something and he's trying to rinse it off or two, he's trying to relieve some stress because he still fucking did something.

I can't believe I waited up worried about him and he tries to sneak in and then refuses to tell me why. I hope he knows I'm not letting this go and it's very disrespectful for him to keep something in like this.

About 30 minutes later Zayn casually walked back in the room with just boxers and gym shorts on making me even more angrier. I can't even hide the fact that he looks damn good right now.. mmm.. wait no it's the hormones not me.

But I have to fight it...

"So," I coughed.

"You okay?"

"So you're still playing games?" I sighed.

"Kara baby I'm not playing any games, I apologized what more do you want from me?"

"Do you not realize that you were out all night and you didn't respond to me, what am I supposed to think Zayn? You keep apologizing but I didn't ask for that, I asked for a explanation," I stated very calmly.

"I simply can't tell you."

"Can't tell me?"

"Yes."

"Can't tell me or won't?"

"Baby leave it alone," he clenched up, raising his voice.

"I'm not your baby and I really feel like I can't trust you right now.."

"You shouldn't," he sighed, walking out the door.

Okay what in the actual hell? Did he seriously just put the pieces together for me? He said I shouldn't trust him so he definitely cheated on me.