Chapter 48, "Taken"

2 days later...

Kara's POV

Everyone somewhat forgave me for leaving and everything's been smooth... the last couple of days I think. I don't know, I've been trying to rekindle with Zayn and it has been working out sort of. There's a lot of things we both have to work on but at least we're trying.

Zayn and I went out in the living room and joined everyone well besides Jayda because she was at a business meeting. Harry also told us she had an anxiety attack earlier which made me worry. I didn't know she had those and why wouldn't she tell me? Zayn told me not to worry and I tried while we watched some movies.

4 hours later...

"Jayda meeting must have ran over," Zayn said trying to hide his skepticism but I was thinking the same thing.

"It was only supposed to be a hour and a half at most," Niall informed.

Harry's phone started ringing and we all thought it was Jayda but when he answered we knew it wasn't watching his face frown up as they exchanged words.

"Who was it?" Louis asked.

"Jayda's office," Harry said, examining everyone in the room.

"Where is she?" I asked scared as hell.

"They don't know."

"What do you mean they don't know?" Louis asked, standing to his feet.

"Nobody knows where she at?" Zayn asked.

Harry started pacing back and forth, tugging at his hair. I already knew it was something bad going on, I just had this feeling.

"Okay there has to be some type of rational explanation for this," Eleanor said, but her voice told a different story.

Harry walked off to the room only to come back a couple minutes later with Jaydas phone in his hand. He was shaking up a storm as he handed it off to Zayn. Zayn's eyes searched the phone and I immediately snatched it away seeing the same thing they saw. Horror took over me.

"Who is this?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"I have no idea..." Harry stuttered. Everyone else read the messages while I stood frozen and in shock. There's no fucking way Jayda was getting stalked and no one noticed.

"Don't tell me...." Louis started, beginning to break down.

"No. We're not going to do this. She's fine. She probably just went to the store or something," Amelia said.

"For 4 hours?" Niall exclaimed.

Harry's phone began to ring once again and he answered it chocking on everything he said.

"No please you can't hurt her. She's pregnant. Please don't hurt her," he yelled to the other end.

We all heard the click as the line went silent and Harry dropped to his knees.

"We have to find her," he cried. I rushed off to call the police and within minutes about 7 units showed up to the house. Harry, Zayn and I rushed out the house first while the cops approached us.

"What's going on?" the tall cop asked, his name was Blake.

"My wife— s-she.." Harry's stammered.