Chapter 17, "Football"

Kara's POV

Wait where's our prize?" Harry questioned.

"I'm sorry to tell you but there isn't a prize," Jayda laughed.

"You are......"

She gave him a look resulting in him not finishing his sentence.

"Who's down to play football?" Louis asked.

"Oh yeah," the boys exclaimed.

"Yes!!" Jayda and I shouted.

Eleanor chimed in leaving only Maya and Amelia with no response.

"Come on supermodels, it's just a game," I grinned.

They both agreed and the boys set up while Jayda and I ran upstairs to change.

Jayda let me borrow some black shorts while she got out some grey ones. I pulled the dress over my head and slipped on the shorts.

"Not the pudge coming in," she smiled.

"Barely," I laughed.

Once she finished slipping on her shorts we headed back downstairs while I called Zayn in the house.

"You're definitely not going out there like that," he cooed. "Where's your shirt?"

"Duh, give me your shirt."

He took off his shirt revealing his tattooed body. He should've kept it on because now I want him, but I can't because he has to beg for me tonight.

We made it outside to find everyone lined up and ready to be paired for teams.

"Harry and Zayn are captains so pick your teams and no you can not be on the same team with your ladies," Liam stated. "Zayn pick first."

"Liam," he said.

"Louis," Harry called.

Basically long story short..... Zayn's team included: Jayda, Liam, Eleanor, and Amelia. While Harry's team included: Me, Louis, Niall, and Maya.

This should be interesting....

"Okay everyone say your goodbyes to one another because after this, it's game on," Liam instructed.

Everyone ran to their partners including me.

"Be careful Bubba," I kissed.

"No you," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and passionately kissing me.

"Okay enough," I said trying to back up.

"No... I want you..." he said softly.

"Begging maybe?"

He rolled his eyes before letting go. This man and his pride.....hmm.

"Everyone's got two minutes to consult with their time then the game starts," Liam commanded, before we all rushed off into our huddles.

"Okay Louis you're my running back, I'll be the wide receiver, Kara you're qb, Niall you're offense and so are you Maya," Harry informed.

We all nodded and agreed before putting our hands in. Our name was, "The best," and that's what we chanted.

Zayn's POV

"Okay Jayda you're the wide receiver, I'm qb, Liam you're on defense. Eleanor you're the running back and Amelia you're on defense with Liam," Zayn instructed.

We all talked and decided on that before we chanted our group name, "The Rockstars."

Let the games begin..