Chapter 29, "What is going on?"

Zayn's POV

So after the night was over I expected me and Kara to have our rendezvous but she didn't want to. Like what in the serious hell.

"Kara?"

"Zayn, I'm sorry but I'm really tired," she sighed.

"No you're not, you were just dancing."

"Exactly."

"Why all of a sudden do you not even want me to touch you?" I asked curious.

"It's not that I'm just tired."

"But you're not and neither am I."

"Zayn you're freaking drunk and horny, please leave me alone. I'm going to sleep," she said, pulling the covers up her body.

Am I tripping right now? Is this a damn dream? She's literally never said no, not even when she was actually tired. Some serious shit is going on and I want to get to the bottom of it.

"What the fuck happened tonight?" I asked.

"What are you talking about," she huffed.

"Kara don't fucking play games with me, tell me what happened during the game. Who did you see?"

"If you really want to know, I saw Maya, Harry, Liam, You, Niall, Eleanor, and that's it I think."

"That's not 10 people so who did you see twice?"

"Dude why are you questioning me? The fuck did you do tonight?" She argued.

"Nothing, nothing at fucking all even though my dick was hard the entire night. I didn't do shit."

"Hmm," she said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm going to ask you again, who did you see twice?"

"Maya and Harry if you really want to know Zayn."

"And what did you and Harry talk about?"

"That's none of your business, why not ask what me and Maya talked about?"

"I know it was simple girl talk, and oh it's not my business now is it? I swear to god Kara if you fucking did-"

"He's not the one you should be worried about," she snapped interrupting me.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Liam kissed me but I pulled back immediately."

"He did what?!"

"He was drunk, it was a mistake. It didn't go far."

I got up off the bed and stormed out of the room while Kara followed me.

"Dude please don't cause a scene," Kara begged.

"Fuck off."

I marched up the stairs and busted into their room. Kara came in only seconds after me and shut the door.

"Jesus Zayn and Kara do you knock?" Maya laughed, covering her self up but I didn't give a damn.

"You fucking kissed her?!" I yelled. As soon as my words came out I could see the fear and guiltiness in his eyes.

"Zayn..." he said softly.

"What the fuck Liam?" Maya asked, tearing up, "Kara?"

"Maya... I didn't... I told him..." Kara started.

"You weren't even going to tell me were you? Kara I told you that I see you as my best friend and you do this..." Maya cried.

"Wait a minute, I pulled back and told him you were my best friend, right Liam?" Kara asked.