Chapter 27, "Halloween Pt. 1"

It was the day of Halloween and we were all running around and getting everything together during the earlier part of the day, and by us I mean mostly the girls.

We went trick or treating with the kids and Zayn and I dressed up as Black Widow and Captain America. So cuteeeeeeee.

Some professionals were decorating the house since Louis failed to do his job, and yeah the day was pretty chaotic but trick or treating was very fun and I almost forgot I was an adult.

Us adults had something planned tonight for just us and so we were going to do a second round of costumes when the kids left and yeah... have a whole other shenanigan.

That night......

After the kids were worn out we went back home to find our house completely different and fucking scary. Them professionals did this, because it's totally unrecognizable.

We went in and the inside was even better, fog, tents, scary creatures and bugs every where. It looked exactly like a damn haunted house and on top of that, everything was freaking dark besides our bedrooms.

Mama Twist soon came and got the kids and after they were gone we decided it was time to get ready so every one dispersed and we agreed to meet back up in a hour.

45 minutes later.....

"That shower was nice," Zayn stretched with a smirk on his face.

"Tell that to the bruises on my back."

"You wanted it on the wall, don't blame me."

"Never touching me again," I said firmly.

"Said that before," he laughed.

I rolled my eyes, removing the towel off my naked body.

"You know what you're doing," he smiled.

"What?" I asked innocently. He turned around to contain his friend which brought me into laughter.

"Okay let's get dressed," I laughed, tugging on his arm.

Once we were done getting dressed, of course we messed around and complimented each other. I also thanked him for doing everything I asked today, from dressing up as captain America to dressing up as a dark sex fairy.

He was shirtless with black jeans, black boots, and a pair of dark black wings and let me just say he looked too damn good right now. I had on a black lingerie set, fish nets, and long black knee heels with my wings to match his.

"I can't believe I agreed to your outfit, you're literally in underwear but you look sexy ass hell so I'll let it play it," Zayn smiled.

"Thank you, you looking real sexy too," I smirked, "Definitely eating you later."

"Me first," he smirked, giving me a kiss.

We put on our eye masks after I applied some unholy veins on his chest and abs using makeup. Once I put on my dark red lipstick we headed out and joined the rest of the gang.

"Oh shit," I said in shock looking at everyone's appearances.

"I'm Magic Mike and Maya here is my cop," Liam grinned. He was also shirtless with only bottoms while Maya had on a cop outfit including sexy shorts with fish nets, high knee boots, and a shirt she cupped into a crop top.

"As you can see we're Harley Quinn and the Joker," Niall laughed. Let me just say their outfits and makeup was on point.

Louis and Eleanor announced they were pirates again except they added a whole bunch of twists to their costumes. Louis really pulled of the look and Eleanor was half naked and sexy ass hell.

"I'm the devil," Harry grinned.

"And I'm his angel," Jayda smiled innocently.

Their appearance was similar to me and Zayn's except Harry was shirtless with a red vest and black ripped bottoms, with boots. Jayda had on a white lingerie bra, white cut tights and heels with the matching white wings.

"Okay where's the photographer because we have to take pictures," I smiled. "Ahh everyone looks so good."

"You guys do too," Maya smiled.

"Yeah," everyone agreed.

The photographer arrived like 10 minutes later and we took photos for about 20 minutes before we said fuck it and started drinking, well not Jayda and I, we actually fixed the drinks.

"So are we still putting Viagra in the boys drink?" I whispered.

"You know it," Jayda grinned mischievously.

I pulled the pills out the drawer and Jayda poured them into the drinks. Boy was this night finna be hectic.

"Drinks," Jayda called. The boys and girls came running and Jayda made sure to hand them their drinks first followed by everyone else

Jayda and I took our virgin drinks and followed everyone else back into the living room. We wasted no time gulping the drinks down and asking for second and thirds.

After the 5th drink almost all the boys were out of it including Eleanor and Maya, Amelia barely drunk anything.

"So what's happening this crazy night? Louis asked.

"Well funny that you ask," Liam chuckled. "It's this game where we spread out around the house and if we run into someone we have to tell them something we've always wanted to tell them or we both have to ask each other a serious question and we have to be honest."

"So basically if I run into Zayn then we can either both admit something or ask each other something?" I asked.

"Yes and you get a point for every person you see, whoever with the least points in the end must give everyone $100,00," Liam grinned. "The game lasts 10 minutes, and yes you can run into the same person again."

"Holy shit I'm not losing," Niall said, shaking his head.

"And what is this game called?" Jayda asked.

"Truth or Tell because some of your darkest secrets might come out," Liam shrugged.

"Oh shit," I laughed.

"So we all agree?" Harry asked. Everyone looked around at each other before we all agreed and nodded.

Let the games begin....

We all went in opposite directions and hide out I guess. I'm fine with running into anybody but Harry, I simply can't.

I just hope everyone doesn't get them selves into shit because this game can very well take a left..

"Kara?" Maya questioned, stumbling towards me.