Chapter 82, "Leave"

Kara's POV

I woke up facing the wall. Not my wall. I turned around and saw Zayn sitting up playing the game. I wonder when I fell asleep or how I even got here in that hell shit last night. And how did I get in these clothes bro. All I know is this heart is still heavy.

"Oh you're up," Zayn said, noticing my eyes watching the screen.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"How you feeling?" he asked, sitting down the controller and focusing all his attention on me.

"I just thought I'd let you know, that my heart been broke," I joked but he clearly didn't find it funny, "Um I'm fine, aren't I always?"

"I'm going to fucking kill him," he clenched.

"No killing, it's okay. Maybe it's for the best. That just shows that happiness really isn't for me..."

"That's not true," he sighed, "Kara I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault Zayn, thank you for last night though."

"Yeah anytime, you can stay as long as you want. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Which I am, I have practice with the girls later and then after that I'll just go home and go to sleep," I smiled getting up and going into the bathroom. I came out like 5 minutes later and Zayn was eying me down.

"Boo?" I furrowed.

"You're not going to pretend for me nor am I going to let you."

"Ahhh, is Z'Jack up?" I asked, changing the subject. His eyes trailed mine as I walked out the room. I went next door and Z'Jack was lounged back in the bed watching cartoons.

"Ma ma," he cooed as I took a seat next to him. I motioned for him to come in my arms and he did so happily, making me smile.

"How's my grown man?"

He jumped up and down making sounds causing me to actually laugh. He's kind of heavy so it's always a tussle when he jumps in my arms.

"I'm going to stay in here with you and watch tv okay?"

"Okay," he said, eyes on the tv.

"Be right back," I kissed. I went to the doorway walking past Zayn only to encounter Harry in the hall.

"Kara?" he asked confused.

"Yep."

"Well isn't this something," he smirked looking back and forth between me and Zayn.

"It's not what you're thinking man," Zayn sighed.

"Then what is it?" he smiled.

"You want to tell him or should I?" Zayn asked, directing the question straight towards me.

"Zayn don't-"

"Oh you're not going to keep anything from me," Harry pointed before crossing his arms.

"Jonah did something to her, that's all I know. She came here late last night, soaked from the rain and fucking balling her eyes out," Zayn blabbed. Harry's eyes widened as he looked at me in distraught.

"What time do we leave?" he exhaled, clearly upset.

"We can go now," Zayn shrugged.

"No, I said I was okay."

"Kara what happened?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing, we're just done," I sighed, fighting back my tears. I feel like I'm having a fucking panic attack and I need to calm down..