Chapter 38, "Lord have Mercy"

2 days later..

I can't believe Jayda's friend, no excuse me, ex is in town. Let me just say she picked that one because that boy is dashing. Like I'm talking about fine wine, chef's kiss, okay I'm done... That is Jayda's ex and I'm respectful of that and my relationship.

***Phone Dings***

From: Kendall

Kendall: I made it!! Well almost, the flight lands in 30 minutes.

Me: I'm coming to get you and you can stay with us instead of at a hotel. I need you!!!

Kendall: alright that's cool.

Me: Oh and we're going to dinner tonight with the gang.

Kendall: Okay :)

I should probably go tell Jayda and Harry about this just to make sure things are okay. I threw my phone on the bed and proceeded to walk down the hall and in their room without knocking.

"Sorry guys umm I just thought I should tell you I invited someone to dinner," I started.

"Okay who?" Jayda asked.

"Ummm..." I said, looking off.

"Just spit out out," Harry said.

"Kendall."

Jayda's eyes immediately widened as she raised up and exchanged a look at Harry just as he did the same.

"Kendall?!" They yelled in unison.

"Yeah," I nodded innocently.

"Yeah that's not going to work," Harry sighed.

"Yeah... no way," Jayda said, shaking her head.

"Guys c'mon she's my friend, we have a business together."

"And that's great and all but no way, there's too much going to be going on...." Harry said.

"It's you fault that it's like this," I huffed.

"How is it my fault?"

"You just had the have whole crew," I said bluntly.

"What??" he laughed knowing it was true...

"Kara..." Jayda said giving me a warning look.

"It's true," I shrugged, "Need I remind you..."

"Don't remind us!" he yelled in a scarce tone.

"So Harry are you telling me it's okay for Jayda to have her ex here but you can't?" I asked, hoping to get him to change his mind and I could tell it was working.

"You do know she's manipulating you babe," Jayda laughed.

"But it's true, if Nick is here and we're getting along with him, I see no reason for Kendall not to be here either even though she's not my ex," he stated.

"Fine, whatever," Jayda sighed, "I will play nice."

"As will I," I smiled.

I'm a fucking genius that always gets her way, one way or another..

"Oh and she's staying for a while by the way," I said, hurrying out the door.

"Kara!!!" I heard them yell but I was already skipping down the hallway with a proud smile.

I went back into the room and took a shower so I could get ready to go get Kendall. I just threw on some jeans and a black Bleetles shirt with some black and white Jordan's until I change later.