Chapter 80, "On again!"

Kara's POV

Days later....

"Z'Jack I'm not doing this with you today," I sighed.

"Ahhahaaa," he cackled.

"It's not funny boy."

Jayda walked in the room laughing, I'm guessing because she hears me going back and forth with a 1 year old.

"Z'Jack why you being bad with your mama?" she cooed.

"Ayyyaaa," he giggled.

"Ayyyaaa c'mon on ZJ we gotta go," I sighed.

"You're dropping him off with Zayn right?" Jayda asked, picking ZJ up and helping me put on his shoes.

"Yep."

"Ohh ok," she nodded.

"Yep."

"It doesn't have to be weird you know....."

"I know, but I want to avoid everything unless it has something to do with Z'Jack. I can't anymore, I just- no...." I said, shaking my head.

"You guys need to have a real conversation Kara.... you can't just give him his son and ignore him..."

"That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm nice, I'll talk to him when it involves ZJ period. Zayn and I are-"

"Da da," ZJ jumped. Jayda raised her eyebrows with a knowingly smile but I don't care, I'm still sticking to what I said.

"And what about you? Serious conversation you should be having with Harry hm? Why hasn't that happened yet?"

"I don't know," she lied.

"Yeah, you know. Is it because once you tell him exactly what Corbyn told him, it'll be more commitment for you?"

"Corbyn and I are already serious."

"Oh baby you're beyond that."

"And how is the you and Jonah just being friends thing going? Because you sure do be flirting like there's no tomorrow."

"Flirting and Friends and that's only because ... well anyways back to you..."

"I just- I don't know.... Harry and I are still married but I love Corbyn like a lot..."

"There's a word for that, starts with a d," I smiled.

"You're welcome," she said, giving ZJ a kiss on the head. I smiled knowingly and put him on my hip, grabbing his backpack. We told Jayda bye and headed to out the door. After strapping Z'Jack in, I dreadfully drove up to the hills.

Once we arrived I put my boy on my hip again and walked up to the door. Zayn answered the door bell ring and I handed ZJ to him, avoiding eye contact, hell looking at him at all. I'm not doing this on purpose it's just over.

"Hey Kara."

"Here's his bag."

"How's my favorite little man," he cooed, messing with Z'Jack.

"Da da," he jumped.

"I'll be back to get him tomorrow at 1."

"Alright, I'll see you then."

"Okay," I said, walking off. That actually went better than I expected surprisingly. Hm, I feel pretty damn good now.