Chapter 72, "One"

Here we are standing in the kitchen, going back and forth with one another but it's mostly Jayda and Harry. I can't believe this dude has called her a bitch and Zayn has told me to mind my business.

"You ungrateful bitch," were Harry's exact words to Jayda. I thought he was for sure going to be dead but Jayda somehow remained stable about it in Corbyn's arms. I could see the anger built up but like I've mentioned before, my girl is strong and nobody can drag her down.

Not even a bastard like him..

Louis entered the chat and found out what Harry had said but even Louis didn't stop the harsh words from escaping Harry's mouth. Jayda already told him to get the fuck out so he's fucked. There's no coming back from this so it might be best if we just say goodbye instead of killing Harry Styles because if this continues, the world can say goodbye to the one they love the most.

~

"Harry I already told you Jayda created a name for herself, not you. Did you think I was joking?" I snapped.

"So you would be completely fine without me?" he questioned, looking at Jayda.

"You really think she won't?" Corbyn scoffed.

"Harry why?" Jayda sighed, "I really tried everything for you. I'm not going to sit here and ask what's going to be enough for you because now I definitely know it'll never be me. But why? Why?"

His face went blank, the asshole didn't have anything left to say, or so I thought.

"So you'll be fine without me Jayda? Because I never gave you anything right? You'll be fucking okay? Tell me you'll be okay!" he barked.

Jayda cautiously walked towards him and stood less than an inch from his body.

"I'll be better than okay," she whispered with a smile.

His green eyes dropped and filled up with sorrow and pain as he stared at the serious look she kept.

Harry's POV

Walk away Harry, it's done, she's gone. Just walk away.

Louis's POV

This can't be! It just can't be. Harry calling Jayda out of her name? Jayda staring into Harry's eyes saying something we all didn't expect to hear.

What is going on Lord?

Corbyn's POV

Damn beautiful. Sheesh. I'd hate to be that guy but then again, he fucking deserves it.

Zayn's POV

We're in deep shit here, Harry more than me I think but damn.... it's really over at this point.

There's no coming back from this.

Jayda's POV

It doesn't surprise me that I just said that because it's the fucking truth. Harry hasn't been listening to me this whole damn time and it's about time he hears something that fucking breaks him.

How dare he say he's responsible for me and everything I have? I fucking thinks not.

Jonah's POV

Wow, these guys are really idiots. I can't even explain how bad they just fucked up. They not only lost two beautiful women but they also just upped Corbyn and My chance of treating these women how they're supposed to be treated.

Daniel's POV

Welp, um this is awkward.

Harry's POV