Chapter 43, "Loving and Fighting Pt.1"

The next day....

We just finished listening to Harry's new album that he finished and I'm really proud of him. It's him and that's what an album is supposed to be and I just know the world is going to love it.

"Favorite song yet anyone?" Harry asked.

"Jesus mate could you wait until I re listen again," Louis remarked.

"It's definitely sweet creature for me," I nodded honestly.

"Aw thank you," Jayda and Harry both said at the same time.

"Something about the I know where we started, two hearts in one home," I smiled.

Harry seemed lost for words so he just pulled me into a hug and whispered a thank you in my ear. I already know he's on the verge of crying.

"Yeah that song is everything and I was fighting back tears on that one," Eleanor admitted.

"The worlds gonna love this Harry, hard work pays off," Kara smiled.

Of course that's her motto..

"Thank you Kara, something useful at last," Harry snickered.

"I take it back never mind," she said, looking at me before walking off.

"Everything good?" Harry whispered.

"Nope," I admitted, "But it's about you. Anything you want to do?"

"He wants to spend another lovely day with his wife," Jayda smiled.

"Can't have em today," I said, shaking my head. Jayda's eyebrows rose up like she was about to challenge me to a duel or something.

"Ouuu this is good," Niall instigated.

"Harry?" Jayda questioned, crossing her arm.

"Um..." he replied looking at us both.

"It's obviously me," I smiled knowingly.

"Choose wisely," Jayda snared.

"Or you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight," Niall reminded.

"Babe I did spend yesterday with you, so.... I urm.... I think I should.... urm.... you know.... spend the day with Zayn and the boys if they want," Harry sputtered out.

"If we want?" Liam asked suspiciously.

"Told you it was me," I smiled viciously.

"And this man chose the couch," Niall sighed, raising his arms in the air and bringing them back down.

"I did not, I chose you guys," Harry said.

"You chose Zayn you embroiled fool but it's fine. I'm not the one who'll be sleeping on the couch," Louis shrugged.

"Haters," I couched.

"No ones sleeping on the couch," Harry said assuringly.

"Sure bout that?" Jayda smiled walking away.

"Be ready at 8 boys, we're going out," Harry whispered before running off behind her.

We all shook our heads walking off in separate directions. I walked in the room to find Kara laying in the bed watching tv. I don't even know what to say to her because she obviously never seems to listen to me or what I have to say. I took a seat on the edge of the bed making sure not to block her view.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"About?"

"What's your problem with me doing so much, it's not you, so why do you care?"