Chapter 16, "Jealousy"

I'm not going to say they made complete asses out of their selves but Liam potentially got him a singer there. Niall on the other hand was drunk as ever.

We kindly congratulated them before Liam and Eleanor got up to sing Problem by Ariana Grande.

This manz..

"Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders," Eleanor sang off key.

I looked around to find everybody holding in a laugh. Although Liam did rap Iggy's part beautifully if I do say so myself.

We all cheered and clapped as they sat down and Jayda and I got up.

"We're singing I'm not the only one by Sam," Jayda smiled.

She turned on the song and the show began.....

"You and me we made a vow...."

"For better or for worse," she sung.

"I can't believe you let me down.."

"But the proofs in the way it hurts."

"For months on end I've had my doubts," I smiled.

"Denying ever tear..."

"I wish this would be over now," I sang with a little sarcasm.

"But I know that I still need you here," she smiled.

What are these lyrics man....

We continued singing and getting into it, after all this is a competition.

"You've been so unavailable...now sadly I know why," I fake frowned causing her to laugh.

"Your heart is unobtainable even though you kept mine," she smiled.

Kara POV

What did they say????? Like no literally what is this song and why are they singing it. I know I'm not tripping because I'm fucking sober.

I looked over at Harry who had the same expression as me.

Jealously maybe? Yes. Fucking yes.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and gulped down the virgin ass drink.

Just let it be over...

Harry's POV

This song is just no.... I don't like it. Not one bit. I mean she's my wife, and Zayn's my pal. So why am I getting jealous?

It's the lyrics for me.

Kara had the same jealous expression as me while I watched her helplessly gulp down her drink. I hope this night doesn't end badly.

I need another blunt.

Zayn's POV

We finished up our song gaining applause, of course, due to the high notes I sang. I gave Jayda a hug to congratulate her on a good performance.

"That was really good," Louis congratulated.

"Thanks man," I said, taking my seat.

Last up was Harry and Kara. I watched her from the moment she got up and walked up to the karaoke machine, that ass though.

Kara's POV

"Wait what are we singing?" I whispered.

"We're not singing Justin anymore, we're singing Say you won't let go," he whispered.