PrestonPlayz (Preston)

Smiling as the boy went out my face dropped when the blondey came back in with the boy in a blue shirt and black hair. Growling I scrunched my eyebrows, bolting into a crouching position ready to lunge when Lachlan saw me and held me back.

"Woah Preston calm down! Let Vikk explain!" Lachlan begged and I sighed giving in.

Laying back down I glared at him as he walked past Jerome rudely causing his attention to snap towards me. Making eye contact he paled like a white sheet and started shivering, obviously nervous.

Bending down, he shakily grabbed a chair and took a seat making the ground vibrate from him shaking so much. Smirking as he looked around nervously, sweat poured down his forehead.....Wow he was really petrified....and I didn't even do anything....

"Umm... Ok, first off..... Sorry..... I pulled the trigger accidentally...I know it sounds stupid but I tripped when running pulling the trigger sending it straight to you..." He explained and I nodded.

"So can you forgive him?" Lachlan wondered hopefully.

My eyes staring straight through him causing chills to go down his back I nodded smiling, lightening the mood. Vikk sighed in relief, slumping into the chair he was currently in now happy with himself.

"Thanks Preston....Do you speak?" Vikk asked and I smirked.

"No.....I don't......I sing and dance..." I joked causing his jaw to drop open.

"Hey Mitch had the same expression when I talked hah hah!!" Jerome laughed and Lachlan snapped his head towards Jerome wide eyed.

"So you can both talk!?!?" Vikk breathed out still stunned.

"Umm....Yeah.... Yeah I guess so..." I giggled staring at the two.

What a bunch of plebs......All of them....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK GUMMY BEARS!!! Sorry if this was short have not updated this one in a bit I was kind of getting too caught up in a new book that is a mix of FNAF and the pack!

Not saying what it's called but just putting it out there as a tease... ;)

Although there is one thing, what is a good amount of a chunk where I should end? Should I let it flow or force a nice and quick ending on you guys....Up to you...

See you all later remember to read unless I didn't update and if not....Have fun gummy bears!!! :DDDD

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC :)