Lachlan

Rushing into the tent as Mitch zoomed down the trail where the fire was, going to make sure Jerome, Rob and Preston were alright my eyes darted across the floor, looking for anything to protect

Vikk from the smoke...My gaze sweeping across the floor I tensed when I saw something move on the bed, snapping my head towards the bed Vikk was supposed to be sleeping on

I saw him sitting upright...Awake....Joy squeezed my heart as Vikk's beautiful eyes locked with mine. His face looked echausted yet he seemed, energetic...

"Hi..." Vikk greeted raising his hand in a waving motion. His big, brown eyes flickering with something unknown as we gazed at each other...

Opening my mouth to say something I couldn't find the right words to say, closing my mouth again I looked at him, eyes wide and burst out screaming not being able to contain my joy.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!" I yelled dashing towards him immediately wrapping my arms around him as soon as I was close enough..Tears blurring my vision I gasped, my breath shaky as it raked my whole body.

My hands shaking I squeezed my arms together, a feeling of comfort as he sighed. Laying his head on my shoulder I smiled, the tears slowly stopping as he snuggled into me.

"Yeah Lachlan....I'm alive...I'm fine..." Vikk cooed his voice begging me to come towards him, bringing him closer towards me if that was even possible I tensed as he pulled away.

Grabbing his shoulder I was about to say something when he smashed his lips onto mine, butterflies exploding in my stomach as my mind raced. Kissing back we stayed like that until we needed to pull away

for oxygen...Gazing into his eyes he stared at me, fearful as I reached out to grab his hand. Immediately lowering his head in shame tears trickled down his cheeks, ashamed of his actions..

"I am so sorry Lachlan...I....I love you.." Vikk confessed snapping his head back upwards so we locked eye contact..A smile slowly formed on my lips as I leaned closer towards him, closing the space between us.

"No need to be sorry Vikk....I love you too.." I responded truthfully earning a beaming grin from Vikk, a smile plastered on his face from ear to ear as he leaned in towards me.

Our lips begging to meet each other again we erased the space between us, our lips moving together in sync..It was amazing...Like we were meant for each other...

Slowly wrapping his arms around me I smiled in the kiss, bringing him as close as possible towards me so we were practically stuck together like peas in a pod.

Needing to breathe I pulled away, inhaling my lungs begging for fresh air as smoke protruded into the tent, glancing at Vikk nervously I swiped my arms around him, picking him up bridal style

Vikk started to cough, the smoke getting to his lungs I raced out the tent.. Heat smacking across my face Vikk pressed his face into my chest, blocking the smoke from his eyes.

My eyes darting around I saw the trail that lead to the little paradise I always go to and dashed down the trail, Vikk swinging delicately in my arms as I rushed to the tropia

The smoke slowly following us more air began to fill my lungs as I pressed myself further, needing to get Vikk into a safe area I barged through the hedges brushing right through the cave entrance

I slowed down, the smoke not being able to come in here because of the mountain blocking it for such a great distance I walked swiftly towards the river.

Kneeling down I put myself in a sitting position Vikk cradled in my arms like an infant I sighed. Brushing a bit of hair off of Vikk's face as his worried face stared at mine.

"Do you think everyone else is ok?" Vikk squeaked out, his throat dry. Leaning over him I spooned my hands together forming a cup shape and scooped up a bit of water bringing it to Vikk.

"I'm sure they're fine Vikk, but I need to make sure you're ok first..I'm not a medical person like Mitch but I'll try my best.." I cooed bringing the water to his mouth.

Opening his mouth willingly I gently leaned my hand sideways so it trickled down his throat, washing away whatever charcoal or smoke particles captured in his lungs...

"Thanks Lachlan.." Vikk complimented turning sideways so he was gazing at the river and I smiled, wrapping my arms more securely around him.

"Anything for you Vikk..." I whispered playing with his hair on his head, twirling it around with my fingers.

"I love you Lachlan..." Vikk responded a smile bouncing on his lips. Smirking I stopped playing with the hair on his head and positioned myself comfortably so we were just laying there..

I wanted to help but I needed to make sure Vikk was ok, Mitch told me to stay but...As long as they're safe we will be alright as well..

"I love you too Vikk..." I grinned truthfully as we lay there..Happiness and Fear swirling around us as we watched the smoke dance around in the distance..

Please Be Safe....

================================================================================

I AM FAN GIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!! WHO KNEW!?!?! I'M USUALLY GREAT WITH POOFLESS BUT VIKKLAN?!?! THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE ITSELF!!!

IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!!! *Takes out evil scheme book and scribbles a heart* FANTASTIC!!! NEXT UP!?!??! JEEERRRROOOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!!!

WARNING!: MEROME  UP AHEAD DO NOT BE AFRAID...IT WILL BE ADORABLE!! LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!

But besides that note! Thank you so much for reading, hope you all enjoyed thanks for all the votes and comments I recieve I really appreciate it!

Hope you all have the best rest of the day or night and wish each and everyone of you Gummy Bears the best <3

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC