Lachlan (YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO HE IS OK!??!?!)

Racing out of the doors I bolted into a sprint, my eyes darting around the perimeter I saw Mitch and Jerome run off in different directions searching for Rob where ever he might be...

Dashing down the path I caught a glimpse of movement, immediately bee lining whatever made the movement. Trampling through the bushes I saw a very suprised looking Rob gazing upwards at me.

"Lachlan?" Rob asked sending anxiousness through my stomach.

"Rob we don't have  much time hurry up!" I ordered too nervous to explain.

"But what do you mean I don't-" Rob tried and I blew up from my impatience.

"ROB!!!! PRESTON IS HURTING VIKK COME ON!!!!!" I blew up and Rob immediately shot upwards, leaving the flowers he was pciking behind.

Sprinting down the path, neck in neck with Rob we turned a sharp left, our footsteps echoing loudly around the forest followed by our panting.

Taking quick glances at Rob I boosted myself a bit with speed, nudging him to go faster. Rushing right past Mitch and Jerome we headed straight for the tent.

Bursting through the tent I saw a very frightened Preston snap his attention to us as Vikk's body lay on the floor. Anger and doubt bulding up inside me I dashed towards Vikk.

Kneeling down beside his body I growled as I felt Vikk's pulse....It was slow....Unhealthily slow...Whipping around I stormed up to Preston slapping him across the face earning a yelp from him

As he retreated to the back of the tent. Lunging towards him I slammed my fist into his stomach rage flaming behind my eyes...He almost killed Vikk.

"LACHLAN!!!" Rob yelled ordering me to stop but I didn't listen

Preston tried escaping by jumping on the ceiling but I snatched his tail, yanking on his tail I smacked him into the trolley where the sharp objects Mitch used lay...

"YOU ALMOST KILLED VIKK!!!!!' I screamed at Preston as he screeched, the syringes piercing through his back. His eyes flickering red then back to normal he looked away from me, trying his hardest not to attack me.

"LACHLAN IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!!!!!" Rob defended and I glared at him.

"NOT HIS FAULT!?!? HE'S A DEMON THAT WAS KEPT ALONE WITH VIKK AND YOU'RE SAYING IT WASN'T HIS FAULT?!??!" I demanded causing Rob to go speechless.

"I didn't hurt Vikk....." Preston whimpered gazing at me as a puddle of blood started to form around his body...

"THEN WHAT HURT VIKK!?!?!? BECAUSE I AM 100% SURE IT WAS YOU!!!!!" I bellowed grabbing the scruff of his shirt staring into his eyes threatingly.

"I didn't do it!!!! He just fell and!!! and!!!" Preston tried defending but then looked down giving up trying to fight...

"EXACTLY!!! HE FELL AFTER YOU ATTACKED HIM!!!!" I screamed knowing I was right.

"Lachlan Preston would have been.......Red eyed if he attacked Vikk...." Rob tried gathering words realizing what he said only made things worse.

Letting go of the scruff of his shirt I pushed him downwards flinching when I heard a crack...He was just a demon....And always will be...

Wide eyed he glared at me, the puddle of blood around him spreading getting bigger. Jolting upwards he looked at me before spreading his wings and rushed out the exit

Lunging into the sky as me and Rob stared, one of us pitiful, the other enraged....I made a huge mistake.......Big time...