Vikkstar123 (Vikk)

I laughed as the dog licked my face and jumped in the water with me but his ears perked up and he quickly got out of the water and ran off.

"No wait come back!" I squealed but he was already long gone...

I sighed disappointed but swam deeper into the lake the seaweed tickling at my toes and wrapping around me like a blanket but letting go after a while so I could resurface.

The moon shone above me as the waves in the water swayed me back and forth letting me listen to it's own natural lullaby when a scream interrupted my moments of peace and quiet.

Pushing off of the sand bed I pulled myself up to see an older boy chasing a younger one along the shoreline but froze when they saw me.

Slowly I swam out to go and say hello shaking my head, brushing off the water before going to meet them.

I looked at the ground and when I looked back at them the younger of the two whimpered something I couldn't hear.

"Hey I'm Vikk!" I greeted waving my hand.

"Hey I'm Mitch and this is Connor, so what are you doing out in the middle of a lake at night hmmm?" Mitch the older one questioned his eyes shining against the brightness of the moon.

"Nothing much just relaxingly taking a swim before the year's over... Such a nice place Canada..." I smiled at the beauty of the nature.

"Well we were playing hide and seek wanna join? Connor will be it since he cheated last game by counting too fast!" Mitch elbowed me playfully and I laughed.

"NUH UH!!" Connor interfered denying he cheated but judging from the smile he had I knew he was lying...It was a gift!

"YEAH HUH!!" Mitch whined back causing me to laugh and Connor ran screaming when I pressed my weight against my leg accidentally snapping a twig.

Mitch chuckled and I laughed too walking faster to catch up to him but he quickly ran off when a gunshot was heard and Connor turned and ran into a cottage...

Must have been his house....I heard a scream of frustration echo across the forest then it was silent but soon the boy who was frustrated shouted again.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!?" The voice shouted and I panicked as it came closer.

The bushes on the side of me split into two and a boy around me and Mitch's age walked through frustrated stomping around but froze when he saw me.

"Hello!" The boy greeted his australian accent thick.

" 'Ello!" I greeted my accent going thick when I said hi.

"I'm Lachlan's what's yours?" The boy named Lachlan greeted.

"Hey I'm Vikk" I responded politely and he smiled.

"So why were you angry before?" I asked curious tilting my head accidentally.

"I was looking for something..." Lachlan admitted putting his head down.

"Something?" I questioned not getting it.

"Well, a mob...I was looking for this demon...thing....Really cool looking, has this red glow surrounding him..Looks exactly human but has fiery red eyes at times..." Lachlan explained

I nodded smiling but another thought occured in my head making me want to say it but I needed to hold my tongue but it wasn't my specialty.

"Hey Lachlan?" I questioned probably going to regret it.

"Yeah?" He responded quickly wondering what I was going to say.

"Did it have a name?" I wondered.

"No..But I thought maybe we could name them.." He admitted sheepishly and I smiled.

I wondered how many there actually were and if there were anymore....