Woofless (Rob)

I walked down the street wondering about that poor fluffy creature that was on the news who's parents was shot by an illegal hunter

When I saw a crowd gathering in front of the Nether portal where the lava fountain was. What was going on?

I didn't pay much attention to it until a hiss echoed across the street and everything went silent until I saw a boy my age run underneath a car almost getting hit.

He screeched but stopped and smacked his lips together when he saw me calmming down...I looked at him more closely and realized what everyone was fussing over about...

He was a demon....His horns scratched the bottom of the car as he tried to crawl away when someone reached their hand under the car and he bolted into my arms afraid.

I held him for a second his presence so warm and soft, not scaly like a hostile demon's would be as he flew into the air letting out and ear pierced shriek

But I looked at him smiling switching off my hearing aids. I waved at him and he looked at me confused waving back but smiled at me his fangs peeking out of his mouth.

(Rob is not actually deaf I just thought it would be cool if he was but he had hearing aids so he won't be like what? The whole entire book..;)

He landed on the ground as people fell to the floor knocking unconscious from how high the sound wave of the screech was and he took his opporunity to run into the forest the glow around him following.

I stared where it was for a second before turning on my hearing aids and heard a sound in the forest that sounded like a dragon call and I smiled.

It was beautiful...Like a wolf's howl mixed with a bear's and it just sounded......amazing...No special effects like movies...Nothing...

I started walking back home when I saw a frustrated hunter walking out of the forest with two baccas on his back dragging them home and I whipped out my emergecy phone my mom gave me and called 911.

The police zoomed past me as I gave them the street number and arrested the man for hunting in mating season which was forbidden.

The female bacca was bloated and scanned but no baby was found so that meant that they had a baby somewhere in the forest..alone.....with the demon and other creatures....

As I watched the cops hurl the man into the police car I saw a red hoodied boy looking at the baccas wide eyed and went over to them.

"Hey." I said startling him.

"Hey..Sorry I was just wondering about their baby.." The boy replied.

"Yeah me too, Hey what's your name?" I asked him curious.

"Mitch. Yours?" He answered me and I smiled.

"Rob." I exclaimed.

"Did you see that demon?" Mitch asked me

"Yeah he jumped right into my arms when someone tried to grab him..He wasn't hostile though..It was weird..

Usually demons attack anyone on sight but he seemed...Friendly.." I wondered and he nodded laughing. What was so funny?

"Casper the friendly demon!" Mitch joked causing us both to laugh.

"Did you know anything about the baby bacca they didn't find yet?" I asked him and his face fell.

"Yeah...I ran from home playing hide and seek in the forest when I saw him smelling a flower and then he sneezed

...Cutest sneeze I ever heard...It was like a mix of a kitten,dog, and panda." He explained and I smiled. He sounded nice.

"Do you think there will be more creatures?" I asked him and he pondered for a but looking at the floor.

"Yeah I think so..I think the demon was a hybrid..He didn't look like a demon besides his horns and tail, with wings too." Mitch explained and I nodded agreeing.

Maybe there were more....