Mitch (BajanCanadian)

I paced around as the demon boy flew higher into the air and I couldn't take it any more...If they went any higher the bacca would die..

I ripped the gun away from Rob, aiming it at the demons wing so I wouldn't kill it but injure it so it would fall to the ground and pulled the trigger watching it rip right through his wing.

The demon screeched dropping the bacca and my eyes widened, not turning out how his plan was supposed to be...

The demon's eyes widened and I ran towards the bacca as the demon dove down towards him, a race to try and get to him before the demon did.

I lost the race...I watched helplessy as the demon got closer and closer to the bacca outstretching his claws. I saw his claws retract and I gasped as he grabbed the bacca and switched their positions

so he would take the brunt of the impact. The bacca was roaring while he was falling poking the demon telling him to flip them back but the demon pulled the bacca closer into a hug and wrapped his wings

around the bacca so he wouldn't get injured at all. They looked like a pod...You couldn't even see them. Rob, Vikk, and Lachlan rushed up to meet me as I saw them fall towards the North.

"They fell North East!!" I commanded and Rob was the first to run towards them.

Me, Vikk, and Lachlan not far behind...I froze in my tracks when I saw the demon boy holding the bacca talking to him softly but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

The demon boy sniffed the air and his head snapped towards Rob also taking notice of us. He curled his tail around the bacca and stalked towards Rob crawling.

The bacca quickly followed running behind Rob as the demon came towards him from the front..Mini surrounding...

I watched closely as the bacca leaned against Rob's shoulders, his weight making Rob fall into a sitting position and the demon boy smiled taking Rob's hand.

Rob stayed expressionless as the boy took his hand but got a look of confusion and interest when the boy placed his hand against Rob's seeing how they looked alike...Did he not know he was part human?

The boy walked in back of Rob and traced down his spine, earning a giggle from Rob and I saw Lachlan and Vikk chatting urgently then Vikk ran off probably going to get a gun...

My eyes widened as I realized the bacca was missing...Where was the bacca?!?!?! I turned in a full circle to find the bacca sitting behind me, gazing at my appearance.

"Hello!" I squeaked an he squealed running back to the boy, jumping in his arms.

I realized how much he grew when I stared at him closely. The demon boy let go of Rob's hand and held the bacca in his hand but my eyes widened when I heard the demon boy talk english and the bacca understood.

"It's alright Jerome...Let's juts give them a chance ok?" The demon boy whispered to the bacca which made him smile.

The boy put down the bacca and took Rob's hand again causing a blush to appear on Rob's face and a smile. The bacca kept glancing at me, then at Rob but whimpered when he looked behind me..

His ears flattening. Rob looked behind me, his eyes widening and he pointed behind me with his free hand. I wondered what was wrong until I saw Vikk holding a gun, pointing it at the bacca.

The demon boy noticed as the loud noise echoed through the forest and he pulled the bacca out of the way as it lodged into the demons chest.

He fell to the ground panting, his eyes becoming clouded and I looked at Vikk and Lachlan who slapped their hands over their mouths not meaning to pull the trigger.

"We just wanted to scare 'em off I swear mate!!" Lachlan screamed putting his hands up in the air.

Vikk had a shocked expression on his face, tears pricking at his eyes as he looked at the bacca licking the demon's face whimpering and yelping.

Rob rushed over to the demon and I watched fear errupting in my stomach as the demon closed his eyes, his breathing slowing down.

"Lachlan help Rob pick the demon up! Mitch get the bacca!" Vikk barked orders ready to lose it.

I snatched the bacca up in my arms as Rob slung the demon over his shoulder telling Lachlan he was fine to carry him.

My heart rate picked up as the bacca snuggled into my chest wetting my arm as tears fell from his furry face. I fet so bad for him...

We possibly killed his protector....