Rob A Dob Flob

My mind instantly blanking out into a down right panic Vikk screamed and I immediately whipped around as an explosion silenced the area, no screeching...No yelling...No signs of Preston...

This can't be right.....Something went down....Something happened.....Someone needs to check it out...Immediately....Preston...

Tears welling in my eyes I continued to stare as the smoke from the explosion slowly faded away into nothing, the fire quietly dimming down into menacing ambers all I could do was stare...

They might be dead.....

"LACHLAN!!! Lachlan!....He was in there! LACHLAN!!!!" Vikk shrieked snapping me out of my thoughts I slowly turned back around not noticing the tears staining my face.

Mitch and Jerome too focused on Vikk to notice I was crying I quickly wiped them away, guilt smacking across my chest as Vikk tried breaking free from Mitch, wanting to know if Lachlan was alright.

"Rob I need you to go scout...Vikk will go in a frenzy if you don't..." Mitch barked my whole body tensing as soon as he said that....

'Me? But what if Preston came back? They needed me here...In case Preston came back I could be there to assure him everything was alright...'

'But if he doesn't?.....'

'And if he does? Then what? We would all be together!'

'You need to go scout, just make sure they're alright....You're forgetting Lachlan is in there too! You need to go scout! They could both be injured, almost dead...'

My thoughts battling against each other I realized I had no choice....I had to go....Casting eye contact with Mitch I nodded my head accepting as Vikk cried in Jerome's eyes.

"You don't understand, you two have each-each other! P-Preston and L-Lach-Lachlan could be d-de-dead!" Vikk cried out grasping tufts of fur on Jerome's arms and chest.

"Vikk, I'll make sure they are alright, ok?" I mentioned and he stared at me, hope filling his eyes to the brim I smiled at him, a weak smile returned he wiped away his own tears.

"Promise?" Vikk wondered pain slashing against my mind as he asked and I nodded, opening my mouth to say something I waited for a moment before saying what I had to say.

"I promise..." I promised and Vikk smiled, immediately relaxing into Jerome's arms no longer throwing a heart breaking tempertantrum I laughed silently as he sighed, falling asleep in Jerome's arms.

"Don't try going where there is smoke, I'm sure they're alright..Hopefully.." Mitch assured and I smiled, well....Wasn't a great pep talk, at all...But I'm still going...For Preston...

Drifting my attention back to where the explosion came from I kneeled down in a running position, immediately dashing off up the hill out of their sight just like Lachlan did.

Following the foot prints Lachlan left I glanced upwards occasionally making sure the track didn't end and I didn't bash into anybody.

The wind brushing against my face notifying me I was going pretty fast my legs wobbled a bit but I continued bolting around.

My eyes scanning frantically for any sign of Preston and Lachlan. A cramp forming on my side I slowed down to breath freezing up when a soft cry echoed around the area...

"Hello?!?" I called out needing to know if it was Preston or Lachlan.....A voice mumbled for a bit before sounding a lot more clear.

"Rob?!?!?" Lachlan's voice replied and I dashed towards his voice, desperate to keep my promise I bursted through the trees to find him sitting down crying in an open area.

"Lachlan! What's wrong?!?!" I panicked immediately bolting to his side, I kneeled down as he lunged into my arms. His whole body shaking he cried petrifyingly in my arms.

"They....They took him...He....He's probably not coming back..." Lachlan sobbed grabbing fistfuls of my shirt as if he would die if he let go.

An unsettling feeling in my stomach I swayed him side to side as he cried in my arms, a feeling of dread of knowing who they took.

"Can you explain who Lachlan?" I wondered and he hiccupped shaking his head gingerly he pulled away, deciding to talk anyways.

"There were three of them, all of them attacking Preston...I poked through the opening to see Preston smash against the ground...

They thought he was dead...So he snuck up behind them....Killed two of them, the third one almost stabbed me but Preston interfered, said to take him instead...

And then they left...They didn't tell me how or why, they just left through this demented purple door, and I don't think Preston will come out.." Lachlan expained needing to take a break every few sentences.

Tears welling in my eyes I stared at him, they took Preston......They took him away from me....I probably won't ever get him back....

But I Love Him.....

=================================================================================

Alright that is one of the last chapters, there is Mitch's P.O.V left, Jerome's P.O.V left, and Vikk's P.O.V left and maybe Lachlan's.....Maybe...

I just wanted to say, thank you for the reads,comments and votes. Hope you all the very best, really appreciate everything and wish you all, the greatest

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC