Mitch

Vikk relaxed as soon as Rob disappeared out of sight, obviously happy that he was going to search for Preston and Lachlan.

"Vikk, you love Lachlan, don't you?" Jerome wondered causing Vikk to tense, his eyes locking with mine I flashed an assuring smile and he grinned back nervously.

"Yeah......Yeah I love Lachlan....Why you're going to tease me?" Vikk choked out on the verge of tears I quickly budded in.

"No, no we won't tease you Vikk.....I'm in love with Jerome so it's alright. I'm pretty sure Rob loves Preston as well, it would make sense." I pointed out causing sadness to swipe off of Vikk's face.

"Yeah,.....Thanks guys.....For everything..." Vikk breathed out laying back on the ground, his eyelids closing as he slipped away into slumber.

"Mah gawd Mitch look at the lil' Vikky.....Poor Vikky..." Jerome cooed brushing his paw through Vikk's hair in a motherly yet protective way.

"Yeah, I don't blame him. I would go mental if you went missing and so did one of my closest friends"  I connected staring at Vikk, his face more relaxed, more peaceful as sleep took his problems away..

"Same here Biggums....Same here..." Jerome replied, a grin forming on my face whenever I heard his voice, all my problems sweeping away whenever Jerome was here.

"It feels like it was forever since we met you guys, do you remember when you met me when you were little? With the little screaming boy?" I questioned earning a suprised look from Jerome.

"You mean you and Connor? How could I forget! He ran away from the woods screaming.....My mom and dad were laughing about him on our way up the mountain..." Jerome laughed

The happiness dimming from his eyes remembering his parents...Oh yeah.....I forgot about that one...His parents.... (Remember? Remember what happened?)

"It's alright Jerome, I'm sure they're happy where they are....I'll always be here for you..." I cooed earning his attention, his eyes seeming distant yet hopeful.

"Promise?" Jerome questioned and I nodded, his fuzzy paw intertwining with my hand as we heard footsteps approaching.

"Promise" I promised earning a grin from Jerome as Rob's shouts came into ear shot, immediately causing us to bolt up. Cautious not to wake Vikk.

"MITCH?!?! JEROME?!?! I FOUND LACHLAN!!!!" Rob called out, snapping my attention towards Jerome worry was clear on his face.

"What about Preston?!?" Jerome called out earning silence for a few tensing moments until Lachlan responded, his voice hoarse as they ran into view.

"Preston.....Preston was captured..." Lachlan choked out, my eyes widening I glanced to see Jerome ready to burst into tears...

Preston was captured.....

=================================================================================

Ok guys, that is the last Mitch P.O.V. chapter, there will be no more chapter's where it is Mitch's P.O.V. and I am changing it up in the next book. But I won't tell you how ;)

But besides thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. Aprreciate all of them, hope you all the greatest rest of the day and or night and wish each and every one of you the very best.

Sincerely, Darcy May (A.K.A MisfortunateMC)