Mitch

Storming into the tent ripping open the door angrily my mood immediately softened as I saw Vikk laying on the bed...Pity and sorrow filling my thoughts my feet brought me towards him...

Kneeling down I put my head on his chest, his breathing steadied but not by much...I couldn't do anything to help heart attacks...No one could...There was no way to help...

"Hey Vikk....Please come back, everyone is falling apart...Lachlan sent Preston scampering away, Jerome followed after him and Rob stormed off somewhere..

I know you can't hear me but I just want to say, everything is wonderful and in order when you're around...If you're not here...Will it still be like this...

I love you Vikk....As a friend of course..Lachlan is regretting everything he did, confused and angry at himself for blaming Preston, for upsetting Jerome and making Rob fume....

I just needed some space....But...." I sighed reaching out to grab his hand, culing my fingers gently around his soft hands..

"I would really appreciate it if you came back to us....We need you here....Not anywhere else....Here....We're family, no one can see that right now...So we need you back...

Please come back..." I continued my voice going hoarse as tears slipped down my face, the salty water blurring my vision I took a inhaled, my breath shaky I coughed my throat going dry as I smelled the air....

My eyes widening I squeezed Vikk's hand before whipping around, rushing out the tent I bashed into a panicked Lachlan...My arms flying in front of me as I fell Lachlsn caught me at the last second..

His eyes huge he pulled me back up, pacing back and forth as he kept glancing where Rob stormed off...My head snapping towards my direction my eyes going as big as plates I saw something I didn't want to see....

Smoke......And where there's smoke......There's fire...And there was a lot of smoke....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies for lack of updates Gummy Bears...My tablet isn't charging so I can't type as much or edit...So that's why it's not as good if you're wondering..

And I know, your feels guys...I have plans...Not exactly anything you know about but...*Smirks Evilly* Still plans....

But besides that Gummy Bears I just want to say...Thanks so much for all the support!! Really appreciate it I know this book is going far well...Farther than it already is...

This is like what...The 30th chapter? Think so...But besides that hope you all enjoyed this update hope you all the best rest of the day or night and wish you all the very best of luck!

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC