Mitch (BajanCanadian)

~Time skip to Preston is fully healed!~

Aiming my bow at the target I drew back the a strong attaching the bow before I released piercing It through the hay target.

"Nice one...." A voice spoke from behind me and I froze as a diamond Axe zipped by my head landing right on my arrow splitting it into two on the target.

"Woah....." I breathed out turning around toagain Face to Face with the adorable bacca.

"I learnt from my parents...." Jerome explained going silent when he mentioned his parents.

"Yeah?... I find I awesome... How good are you at climbing trees?" I asked and his face lit up.

"The best there is Biggums!" Jerome chirped lunging at a tree his paws moving swiftly up the tree reaching the top in seconds.

"Wow...." I gasped amazed at how quickly he scaled the tree. Awesome bacca.

"Well what do you expect Mitchy I'm a bac!" He yelled making me smirk impressed.

"I expect that you love Preston!" I smirked as his face flushed glaring at me.

"Truth hurts doesn't it Jerome?" I continued but paused when I saw something flash through his eyes.... Hurt.

"I don't like Preston that way..." He mumbled climbing down from the tree.

"Why not?" I wondered.

"Because he's just a demon!!!" Jerome yelled

Tears stinging his eyes but the soon widened when he looked behind me fearfully ... I glanced around seeing a teary eyed Preston

"I......... Preston..." He whispered staring at him and the camp went silent.

"I'm just a demon?....... Not your friend, not your family, just a demon who saved you..... I get it.... Cause I'm Neutral..." Preston hissed

The last part causing another eerie silence to echo around the camp again. Rob, Vikk and Lachlan walked out of their tents but froze when Preston hissed. His bangs shadowing his fiery red eyes.

"No Preston I...." Jerome choked put taking a step forward but Preston's eyes flamed so he backed up.

"And to think...... I thought I was something more.... Huh.... Guess I'm wrong again..." Preston.

Turning around, he whipped out his wings, stretching them to the max and lunged into the sky... Going to cool off for a while..... Vikk pushed past us while we stared at the clouds that

Preston ripped through... Sighing I put my head down in shame..... This was my fault........... I annoyed him to where he said it....