Rob

Beaming as our lips connected once again I pressed my lips against his, warmth spreading through my body whenever we touched...The heat emminating off of his body.

Needing to breathe I looked at Preston before pulling away, something lingering in his eyes soon smacked onto his face as his eyes widened in horror.

"Preston?!?! What is it?!?" I panicked concern taking over my mind at the point needing to know what was bothering Preston.

"What about the others!!!" Preston shouted looking back to where the fire was.....Really wishing I could tell what he was thinking about right now I gazed at him as he stared into the huge flames.

"Preston...I'm sure they got out of there..." I assured knowing the way I sounded made me seem hesitant, but Preston was right...What if they really were still in there?

"Rob.....Find another route to camp I'm going to search in there again..." Preston barked causing me to jump back, startled at the insane orders.

"Preston are you crazy?!?! We almost died in there!! You can't go back!!" I blurted out whipping my hands in the air for dramatic effect, letting them fall to my side after a few moment.

"......I need to make sure they're not in there Rob....And We didn't almost die in there!.....You almost did.." Preston explained his voice low, confusion sweeping into my mind after he spoke.

"Wait what?!?!" I squeaked unintentionally earning a smirk along with a sigh from Preston....What in the world was he talking about?!?!

"I......I can with stand the flames...I'm a demon, remember?" Preston mentioned earning my jaw to drop an inch or two as I stared at him a little freaked out earning a laugh from him.

"I'm still not leaving you..." I glared at him as he looked in back of us, searching for a route I could follow that lead back to camp.

"If you stay with me, and I go into the fire to search...You'll get inujred...And I can't let that happen...I love you too much..." Preston whimpered placing his hand on my cheek and I smiled.

"Ok fine....But if you get hurt I sware to god Preston I-" I threatened being cut off by his lips smashing onto mine making my stomach drop into my legs as my heart melted from the warmth of his lips.

Pulling away after a few moments knowing it would give him a chance to speak his red, fiery optimistic eyes gazed into mine....A smile dancing across his lips as always.

"No need to sware to god, I promise...Now go try and find camp!" Preston laughed snatching my hand and pulling us both up.

Wrapping his arms around me securely, sadness enveloped me knowing this moment was over, both of us swaying back and forth Preston leaned his head onto my shoulder so he could whisper in my ear.

"I love you Rob..." Preston whispered sending butterflies exploding in my stomach as his voice echoed in my thoughts, his cheek leaning on mine.

"I love you too Preston, forever and always..." I whispered back catching a glimpse of a smile stretch against his face. Pulling away he lunged into the sky, hovering above me gazing at me smiling.

"Forever and always..." Preston cooed before whipping around diving into the flames, immediately out of my sight as soon as the fire engulfed him..Worry weighing me down.

"Good luck..." I mumbled staring into the flames for a few moments, only remembering five minutes later I needed to scout camp.

Panick washing over me I whipped around and sprinted down the hill, the trees whipping past me as I searched around for camp....I hope everyone's ok...

Just hope Rob.....

==================================================================================

Sorry! My apologies for making you Gummy Bears wait for two days on this chapter! I left you on a romantic cliff hanger though, the horror of waiting fourty eight hours!

I FEEL SO BAD!! But besides that Gummy Bears I wanted to say thank you for the support, this book has been going on for so long!

We're already on the thirty fourth chapter!!! Who would have thought right?!?! But anyways, thanks for all the votes, reads and comments appreciate it all and quick question though..

I have a #Merome idea for a book and a #PoochM idea too....Should I do it? I mean, not now obviously I'm running four books right now but...Later on?

Give me your opinions please, if you have ideas for the book just message me and I will gladly put your idea in the book, maybe even a prechapter suggestion would be cute?

I call them prechapters where you place there back stories at the end, oh wait...That won't work...Well maybe for Preston and Jerome....Wait yeah..It would work! :D

You guys are awesome! Wish you all the greatest rest of the day or night that you have left, and hope all of you guys the very best!

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC