Preston (YEAH I KNOW READ LAST UPDATE!!!!)

Standing up I slowly started off with a walk until Rob started to move as well, giving me a look of assurance before running off.

My chest falling and rising violently I pushed myself to walk a little faster, my legs picking up my pace I jolted into a sprint, the wind whipping at my face

The tip of the hill right in front of me I pushed off of the hill launching me into the air spiraling. The wind whipping around my face I smiled at the feeling of freedom.

My grin slowly faltering as I remembered what I was placed here for, I need to scout. Snapping my eyes open once at the high peak the fire burned below me...

Guilt consuming me tears pricked my eyes.....I could have killed them....I could have killed all of them because I started the fire just out of curiosity....

To think.....Vikk could still be at camp...Lachlan could have ran to get help....Jerome ran after me and I have no clue where they went...And Mitch is probably breaking down somewhere if not dead.

My stomach dropping into my legs the wind picked up the pace as it angrily rushed around me. My wings folded I let myself fall for a bit.....

You could end it all here Preston.......Make it all look like an accident.....It's a lot better than what lay ahead...Just consider the feeling of freedom at a whole new level! You'd be at peace!

N-No.....I.....I'm not sure.....What about everybody else?....They need me don't they?......I need them....We're a pack...We stick together, right?

Need you?!?!? Preston!!! They could be dead right now because of you!!! They could be burning here somewhere and whose fault would it be? Yours...It's not suicide..It's just payback....

N-No......NO!!! I MADE A PROMISE AND I'M KEEPING IT!! The thoughts fought in my head as I zoned out, not paying attention to anything in particular, letting my thoughts drift as I fell.

Taking a quick glance at my stomach red started to stain more clearly on my shirt, how did Rob not notice? It was in my favor so I'm not complaining but still....

A feeling of need danced in my chest as  I dove closer and closer to the ground, my thoughts getting snapped back to reality I whipped my wings outwards

Feeling mysef being forced into a laying position as the ground raced passed me, missing me by an inch my stomach poked the ground as dirt stung into the cut and I screeched in pain.

Staring helplessly at the track of blood I was making more guilt weighed onto my shoulders as I stared at the once green, shimmering grass now tattered and stained with a dark red liquid...

Thoughts of insecurity pierced into my thoughts and I whipped my hands outwards in front of me, taking a risk I forced myself upwards, my hands stinging as I pushed myself into the air again.

Smoke clouding the air below me I stared downwards, regrets filling my mind I felt my face soften no longer scowling as I stared at all the trees burning to ashes and falling into the hell fire I made.

My eyes now frantically sweeping across the forest a feeling buzzed in my stomach as no signs of anything....Vikk, Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan...Nothing..Were to be found...Not a single trace...

Panic searing into my thoughts I boosted myself a little bit faster in case they were in the fire......My eyes scanning below me I forgot to look behind as the sound of my wings flapping doubled...

Fear coursing through me I whipped around hissing as I felt a force push me downwards along with it, his charcoal eyes burning right through me as I tried escaping.