Rob (Woofless)

Marching into my tent I face planted onto my sleeping bag thinking of the handsome demon..... Why was I so attracted to him?.... I didn't like him I was straight wasn't I?

Thoughts jumbling around my head I sighed, getting into a more comfortable position. Shifting around restless I just gave up on trying to sleep and exited my tent scowling.

Someone's laughter echoed across the forest and I smirked on how adorable it sounded. Searching to find where the laughing came from. I pewkd in the demons recovery room to see s shocked Vikk and the demon laughing at his expression aong with Lachlan and the bacca.

"Rob come see Vikks face! Hah hah hah!" Lachlan cheered almost falling over.

"Its a pretty nice facial expression too!" The bacca chirped laughing so hard he fell onto the demons lap who was laughing as well. Smirking, I walked in a but further to see Vikks face having a horrified look to it.

"Oh my gosh..." I stiffled a laugh cover in my mouth.

"Pleb!!" The demon screamed snapping Vikk out of it.

"Preston!!!" The bacca screamed shocked he would say that... So his name was Preston... Smiling at the name I was snapped out of it as Preston's tail slithered around the small area.

God dang he was cute!.....