Jerome( Im not even gonna try....)

Racing down the gravel pathway I kept snagging looks at Mitch as we flew down the path. Lachlan and Rob zipping past us extremely swiftly I picked up the pace, me and Mitch falling behind.

Slowing to a stop as Mitch froze I turned around glancing back to make sure he was alright.... Fear filling his eyes as he stared ahead of me I heard screams and shouting coming from the tent Vikk ands Preston were in followed by an ear piercing shriek.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED VIKK!!!!! HOW IS THIS NOT YOUR FAULT?!?!?!?!" Lachlan screeched his shouts echoing across camp... The fireplace looking abandoned I snapped out of my numb trance and bolted towards the tent not caring at this point if Mitch was behind me or not...

Whipping my hand towards the tent I stopped, listening before going inside to help the situation..... Rob was shouting at Lachlan for something while Preston mumbled sounding like he was in pain....

"WHY EVEN BOTHER HELPING HIM?!?! HE IS JUST A MOB!!!! A DEMON!!!! HE JUST ATTACKED VIKK!!!!" Lachlan bellowed as a crash from inside the tent silenced the area.

Blood trickling towards the door I gasped as I noticed red at the bottom of the door... Red liquid dripping off the door... Staring at it I screamed as a figure lunged out of the tent jumping over me but never landing....

Whipping around in a full circle there was nothing there.... Something wet splashed onto my shoulder and I glanced at what it was..... Blood.... What exactly happened in there?...

I need to ask Rob or Lachlan.... Mitch bumping into me we both stumbled to the frontwards side of the tent trying not to fall as we came face to face with Lachlan and Rob... Taking in their facial expression timidity sloshed around in my stomach as I saw Robs eyes..

His brown eyes usually calm and collected now blazing with rage glaring at Lachlan.... Realization clicking through me that the figure that lunged out of the tent I whipped my body towards Lachlan, angered by his guilty look.

"What. Did. You. Do..." I growled causing tears to prick at Lachlans eyes.

"I.... I..." Lachlan tried hanging his head low as a few tears trickled down his face in shame....

"HE BEAT UP A DEMON THATS WHAT HE DID!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF HE COMES BACK?!?! AND I KNOW HE'S COMING BACK!!!! HE WAS BLEEDING!!! TRICKLED ALL THE WAY TO THE FLIPPIN DOOR!!!!" Rob screeched his fists clenched as he glared at Lachlan.

"HE TRIED KILLING VIKK!!!" Lachlan defended tear stains sticking to his cheeks as he lifted his head up... Glancing nervously at the two Mitch rushed out of the tent all of us not realizing he ever left..

"He didn't hurt Vikk.... It wasn't Preston's fault at all.... Vikk just had a mini heart attack...." Mitch announced causing Lachlan's eyes to go wide... He blamed Preston for something he didn't do....

"I told you it wasn't his fault!!!" Rob snarled clearly upset.

"Well if it was Preston who was on the floor, blood smearing his arm and Jerome was there his fangs bared... You're saying you wouldn't assume it was the murderous looking bacca?!?!?" Lachlan defended and the camp went silent...

"I..... I don't hurt anybody..... Im a peaceful..... Unlike humans... I see why Preston runs away all the time.... Why my parents were killed.... You just love making us feel bad about ourselves.... Don't you?" I laughed unbelieving him.

"Jerome no one said-" Rob tried but I glared at him.

"Save it for someone who cares Rob, since you don't respect our opinion.... You go on a hunting trip, shoot Preston down with a gun almost killing him and me...

Second you earn or trust only to not trust us when we should have been the ones doubting.... Now you blame Preston immediately for something anyone could have had!! And then you connect it to me as a murderous looking bacca...." I growled the last part, venom in my voice.

"Not all of us did that Jer-" Mitch tried but I stopped him just like I did to Lachlan... I did not want to hear any of it...

"Mitch can it..... Because you all went on that shooting trip...." I growled turn in around dashing into the woods... My heart pounding I LST my paws hammer against the earth and grass staying away from the path

But following the trail of fresh blood that Preston lead behind.....