Lachlan (CraftBattleDuty)

Storming up to Jerome, I nudged him gently after Preston ran away and Vikk took off after him.... I was angry at Jerome for saying that he was just a demon, but pitied him because he didn't completely mean it..

"Jerome you OK?..." I whispered needing to know he was alright.

"What?... Oh yeah Lachy I'm fine.... I shouldn't have said that... He's done so much for me.... When he just could have killed me... And this is how I repay him.... By saying he's just a demon...." Jerome blurted out scowling at himself mostly.

"Well as long as you know its not true then everything's fine!" I reassured and he smiled at me, his sharp kanine like teeth resting against his bottom lip gently.

"Thanks Lachy you da best!" Jerome complimented and I smirked...

"Anything for a friend!" I chirped and he froze. What was wrong?..... Did he not want me to be his friend?....

"Your my friend?.." Jerome questioned doubtful.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I argued and he shrugged.

"Just didn't think you guys cared is all.. Thought you were helping us because you felt bad..." Jerome explained and I nodded understanding.. I probably would be doubtful to if it was the other way around....

Grabbing his paw as he gazed at the surroundings I pulled him towards the lake where I always went when I wanted to think. Gaping at the beauty by the lake he pulled away from me, breaking our hands away and turned in a circle.

Taking in the astounding surroundings. Jerome's face lit up like a kid on Christmas I laughed at how excited he was over nature.... Then again he was a bacca...

"Do you like it?" I asked nervous as his face dropped.

"Lachy its..... I don't even know how to explain it.... Majestic maybe?..... Wondrous?.... Free?...... Breath taking...." Jerome sighed planting himself right by the lake.

Strolling towards him, I kneeled down, getting into a sitting position besides Jerome whose eyes were darting everywhere in amazement.... He was so happy!

Leaning over the water I lowered my hand, letting the water trickle through my fingers tickling as the teeny rapids of the river rushed over my hand soothingly.... I loved it here... Jerome following my lead he laughed as soon as his paw dipped into the water...

"Thanks Lachlan.. For showing me this... I can come here again right?" Jerome asked and I giggled.

"Of course you can Jerome!" I assured and he smirked getting over excited.

"YEEEEAAAAHHH BOOOOIIIYYYYZZZZ!!!!" Jerome yelled fist pumping the air.

What a bac......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK Gummy Bears so reason for updating late.... Its my birthday Gummy Bears YAAAA!!!! :D So excited!!! Sorry if I haven't been updating like every hour but I have two stories to update and I'm making new ones to add onto that...

Writing is a lot of work Gummy Bears.... But it is worth it if you guys like it! Anyways that was all I wanted to say! Have a great day... Or night! And read on unless I didn't update which in that case.... I don't know.....eat chocolate I guess!

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC :)