Lachlan (CraftBattleDuty)

I walked down the path with Rob casting glares at Vikk occasionally...It was an accident...He didn't mean to....I gazed at the demon smiling at him but gasped when he opened his eyes and looked at me intently.

He smiled at me, his tail flicking around, weakness emminating from his whole body he closed his eyes again, his breathing slowing down but not stopping. Why did he smile at me?... Rob dropped the demon in my eyes as he and Mitch rushed to find the first aid.

The demon opened his eyes again and guilt consumed me....I didn't do anything though........Did I? I kneeled down and placed him on an extra sleeping bag and he grabbed my hand staring at it.

"Where's Jerome?" He asked and my eyes widened...Did he just speak to me?..... I whipped my head around to see a jealous looking Vikk glaring at us but no one noticed he just talked?!?!

Rob and Mitch rushed up to us, the bacca running on the side of the two. The bacca sprinted in front of everyone else and dove down to the demons height speaking very fast and hurriedly but I could make out the words he was saying.

"PRESTON OH PRESTON PRETTY PLEASE BE OK I PROMISE I WONT LAUGH AT YOU EVER AGAIN WELL THATS A LIE BUT PROMISE ME YOU'LL BE OK!!! PRESTON PLEEEEAASSEE!!!" The bacca squealed who I'm guessing was Jerome.

WHY COULD I UNDERSTAND THEM?!?!?! AM I SPECIAL OR IS EVERYONE OBLIVIOUS?!?!? SERIOUSLY LIKE YOU WHAT MATE?!?! OBVIOUSLY NOT HEARING!!!

Breathign rapidly now the demon whipped his hand towards mine and grabbed it causing Rob to give us a weird look....First Vikk now him?......What was up with that?....

"Guys move out of the way!" Mitch warned pushing us out of the way but the demon pulled me back making Rob growl under his breath. Seriously what was going on?.....

"Please don't hurt Jerome..." He whimpered and they both froze. Did they finally hear him?!?!

"Did you just talk?!?!" Rob asked eyes wide.

"Just don't hurt Jerome.." He whispered his eyes closing slowly.

Rob got the tweezers and rushed to the demons side pushing me out of the way as the bacca lunged towards the demon, tears in his eyes I grabbed him and pulled him towards my chest where he cried in my arms..Poor thing.

Mitch gave me a glare before helping Preston...Seriously what did I do?!?!?!?!? Rob flinched as the demon stopped breathing for a moment as soon as the bullet was pulled out of his chest.

I closed my eyes trying not to be sick as a sloshing sound was heard and the bullet dropped to the ground with a clink. I opened my eyes to see Mitch bandaging up the demons chest and the bacca was

smiling happily in my arms. I looked down at him smiling and he smiled goofily back. Not going to lie I was happy the demon lived..... Laughing at his grin I put him down and walked outside towards a very deep in thought Vikk.

"Hey you alright?" I questioned snapping him out of his trance.

"Ya I'm all good....How is the demon?" Vikk wondered with distaste.

"He's good but he's not hostile suprisingly....seems....Neutral..." I lead on thinking about him.

"I doubt it.." Vikk grumbled

"What's up with you?!?" I asked getting annoyed.

"I just......Feel bad...It was an accident." Vikk mumbled my temper fading.

"Well come and see for yourself if he forgives you..." I smirked dragging him towards the demon.

I wanted to see his reaction....