Vikk (Vikkstar123)

Pushing past Mitch and Jerome I burst through the forestry looking for any sign of the demon who I think is called Preston... Glancing upwards a shadow cast over me as the wind whipped at my face.

Snapping my eyes closed I listened carefully but there was no sound.... Slowly opening my eyes I saw the demon laying down on a rock his tail curled around himself protectively.

My feet having a mind of their own I walked closer towards him but froze when his eyelids snapped open. Gazing at me, he sat up an upset expression on his face.... Why wasn't he hostile though?

"Preston?" I asked quietly gaining his full attention.

"Yeah Vikk?" He replied causing a wave of surprise to wash over me.... He knew my name? Scowling I pushed it aside and continued.

"You're not just a demon.... You're part of our tribe.... A pack..." I speeched liking the title I came up with.

"You think so?" Preston chirped hope filling up his eyes.

"I know so Preston.." I assured and he smiled at me, his fangs gleaming in the sun but I pushed that thought to the side for now....

"Hey Vikk?" Preston questioned

"Yeah Preston?" I replied smiling

"Thanks...." Preston thanked and I nodded something bugging me.

"Preston I need to ask you something.." I mentioned knowing I was going to regret this.

"Yeah sure anything!" Preston squeaked getting excited.

"What's a neutral?..." I asked and the happiness was smacked off of his face and a fearful one replaced it.

".......why do you need to know?" Preston responded cautiously.

"Just curious.." I confessed.

"..... A neutral is a type of mob style.. There are hostiles who attack but are pretty weak..Peaceful who do not attack no matter what.. And neutral.. Neutral isn't supposed to exist.... Its a mob that will either destroy.... Or be destroyed... Each one having a tragic fate. " Preston explained and I gasped....

" What about your fate?" I asked and tears pricked his eyes.

"Let's just say I have to kill something I don't want to in order to survive....." Preston whimpered venom in his voice when he said that.

"Something?" I pushed on further and he snorted in defeat.

"A boss...... Not in this dimension...." Preston went on further his eyes glowing red for a moment when looking behind me but soon faded into the big brown eyes that made everyone smile.

"Well you won't be alone.... I promise..." I speeches and Preston grinned.

"Promise?" He asked hopefully

"Promise..." I promised