Lachlan

I feel horrible, all I can do is comfort everyone while the scene plays in my head repeatedly......It was all my fault he was taken, maybe if I didn't come he would have escaped...

Rob was hanging onto his sanity by a thread, Mitch is trying not to snap and Jerome is struggling to stay strong for everyone, and Vikk?

Vikk is fighting for his life to survive, you can see it in his eyes. He is in humongous amounts of pain. All I can do is stare while everything goes on around me.

Faking a smile, forcing a laugh as they all panick I'm too afraid to let my real emotions show. I can't let them know I am breaking inside as well, that'll just make everything worse.

Voices buzzed in my ears as my hearing sharpened actually hearing the words they were saying no longer deep in thought I opened my eyes to see a pair of loving, huge brown eyes gazing back at me.

"I love you Lachlan.." Vikk mumbled a smile playing on his lips, heat immediately rising to my cheeks I wrapped my arms around his waist slowly pulling him into my lap so as not to startle him.

"I love you too Vikk" I whispered in his ear, a blush now forming on his lips I smirked, a wave of 'awwwws' or 'That's Adorable!' washed over Mitch, Jerome and Rob.

"You guys are too cute!" Mitch squeaked fan boying in front of us I forced a smile, nobody noticed...They're too busy worrying anyways.

"You guys are adorable too ya know.." Vikk snapped back pointing at Mitch and Jerome causing me to laugh as he giggled when both of their faces flustered.

''Eeermm.....Don't bring me into this..." Jerome whimpered his hands flying upwards in surrender as he backed away.

"Yeah, because everyone here is adorable! Absolutely wonderful! Yeah well while you guys are fan boying I AM TRYING TO THINK OF WAYS TO GET PRESTON BACK!!!" Rob screeched

tears spilling out of his eyes silence dimmed around the area all we could do was stare at him, guilt pouring into my mind I opened my mouth to say something but no words

came to my mind so I quickly closed my mouth and continued glaring understandingly at him, his whole body trembling from fear of what might happen to Preston.

Everything clicking in my mind my eyes widened as I realized why he was acting like this.....Oh....Poor Rob....He loves him...

Rob loves Preston.....And now Preston is gone...To be honest...I don't think he is coming back....At all....The chances are slim to none...

And we only most likely have one chance....

================================================================================

ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!! :D GUMMY BEARS I AM SO EXCITED!!! Just to be clear I am publishing it today so, yeah the book is going to finish and wrap up today..

I have a question but I will ask it next chapter just to get on your nerves HUEH HUEH HUEH!! Sorry, I am actually feeling pretty happy today.

I didn't wake up screaming or crying for once, it was like, the best night of rest I had in a long time :) even though I went to bed at like 2:00

it was still a nightmareless sleep, but anyways thank you so much guys for all the reads, votes, comments and follows.

I love each and every one of you, thanks so much for the support guys you inspired me to continue, some of your comments made me cry because they were touching.

All inspiring, each one either sad, sensitive or amazing and if you want to talk about anything just message or comment I will reply I promise :)

Maybe not right away but I will be there. But on that really positive and inspiring note I hope each and every one of you the greatest rest of the day or night and hope all of you, the very best.

Sincerely, An Extremely Pleased Darcy