Mitch!!

Worry knawing at my stomach I kept staring over the trees where the smoke was rising much faster than normal, someone has to be in there....

Jerome positioning himself more comfortably pulled me further into his lap so I was pressing me against his chest earning me to relax...But not by much.

"Mitch I'm sure they're fine.." Jerome cooed tickling underneath my chin but I whipped my head away not in the mood for tickling, what has this world come to...

"But what if they're not Jerome?!?! What if they are still in there?!?! I'm not worried about Preston with fire but I'm worried if he's injured, what if Vikk is still in the tent with Lachlan?!?!?" I panicked whipping

Upwards to go search for them but Jerome held my hand, pulling me back down into his lap trying to keep me calm so I wouldn't go looking for them.

"Mitch I can't promise you they're absolutely safe but...I need you safe...Rob went to search for Preston, Lachlan would no better than to

Hang around camp with Vikk in harms way and I'm staying safe with you...And you want to know why?" Jerome asked earning my attention, distracting me from panick.

"Why Jerome?" I replied curious, tensing when he flipped me over so we were face to face. Our lips inches away from each other.

"Because like I said before Mitch, I love you.." Jerome cooed and I smashed my lips onto his placing my hand on the back of his head as he leaned in closer to me, pressing back.

Closing my eyes I savoured the moment until fear jolted through my body as footsteps came closer. Pulling away immediately I looked at Jerome, confusement filled his eyes to the brim

As I jolted upwards bringing Jerome along with me, the footsteps coming closer Jerome growled loudly causing the footsteps to skid to a halt...Where was it coming from?...

"Hello?!?!? Vikk!?!? Lachlan!?!? Mitch?!?! Jerome!?!?! Where are you!!!" A familiar voice called out and I tensed, why was he alone?

"ROB?!?!?!" Jerome barked out causing me to flinch as he yelled right in my ear. An apologetic look flashing across his face when he glanced at me.

"JEROME!!!!" Rob's voice shouted and I heard the footsteps start again, my eyes catching a glimpse of movement I whipped around to see a relieved looking Rob.

"ROB!!!" I squealed running to him tackling him in  a hug. Rob hugging me back I notified Jerome silently that this was a friend hug by making a peace sign behind Rob's back with my fingers.

"Where's Preston?" Jerome wondered causing Rob to freeze, immediately pulling away when he heard the name Preston, was he ok?!?!

"Is he alright?!?!" I panicked as soon as he didn't respond and he looked at me, a little fearful, worry glimmering on his face.

"Yeah, he went to scout the fire in case any of you guys were there...I was running back to camp when I saw it panick

So I ran calling your names and bada beem bada boom I bumped into you guys!!" Rob explained a weak smie on his lips.

"So let me get this straight...Preston...Is wounded....IN FIRE!?!?!?!" Jerome freaked out earning a shocked look from Rob.

"He never told me he was injured!!! He didn't even show it!!!" Rob panicked looking like he was about to burst into tears.

"That doesn't matter right now!!! I mean it does but we know where Preston is, what we don't know is where Vikk and Lachlan are...That's the main problem right now!" I snapped earning their attention.

We needed to regroup and regather....