Vikk (We've Gone Through This You Should Already Know Who This Is)

Trying to keep cool as Preston lifted me higher, his eyes dashed around the room looking for something....What was he even looking for..

His eyes black he looked at me sending shivers down my spine.....That is one creepy and upset demon...Eyes widening when I saw a few tears I reached my arm towardds them to wipe

Them away but Lachlan shouted something earning both of our attention....Preston hissed and continued searching, obviously waning to be left alone and no one got that except me.

"Preston let go of Vikk!" Jerome barked as if Preston was a dog. What even was this?!? A trial!?!? I'm not even being squeezed!! Just lightly picked up!! He's holding me as if he were a seat belt with his tail..I'm fine!

"Guys he's looking for Rob..He thinks he killed Rob since he woke up agro.." Mitch explained.

"Umm...Mitch?....Someone?.....All of you go find Rob I'll be fine!" I snapped causing suprised looks to sweep across the room.

"Are you sure Vikk?...What if he goes agro?....." Lachlan asked obviously afraid of my health.

"Lachan I will be fine as long as I don't try hurting Preston, I know the trick to unagro him but you're all making him more stressed out as it is! GO FIND ROB!!!!" I ordered and they immediately ran out to search for Rob....

Glancing at Preston his eyes flickered a lighter shade of black......Nudging Preston he glared at me, raising me higher so we were eye level. Breaking one of my arms free I reached towards his face

and placed my hand gently on his cheek, wiping away one of the many tears that fell down his face...Pulling my other arm free I wrapped my arms around him, earning a cry from him.

"It's ok Preston, you didn't kill Rob I promise..." I cooed in his ear as he climbed down from the ceiling, uncurling his tail around me.

"I'm just.....Scared Vikk...I almost killed Mitch just by waking up...Imagine the fear of waking up in the morning to see yourself almost killing someone who helped you... a lot.." Preston cried.

Not being able to relate I sighed, squeezing Preston lightly before grabbing his hand.....I don't know why I was doing this...We only met him like what, a month ago?...Yup... ..It was only a month..Felt like a year...

"Preston?...I know you're scared but you can control it....Just focus on something happy or direct your attention to something else when you try attacking..Alright?.." I offered and he nodded tears still spilling down his cheeks.

"Thanks Vikk.." Preston whispered and I pulled away to see his eyes a sad brown....

"Rob will come back Preston he just went to go get something...Promise.." I promised feeling something rise in my chest..

My lungs cutting off I choked, earning the needed attention from Preston, a panicked look on his face as I fell to the ground, my heart stabbing me I screamed laying on the ground.

Banging my arm on the syringe Mitch left I gasped as I tried to breathe, no air soothing my lungs I stayed there as Preston looked around helplessly...

Opening my mouth to breathe no air came through my lungs....My eyes closing a screech emmited in my ears as I shut my eyes closed...I don't get it.....what happened...An idea dawned on me before I fell into a slumber...

Heart Attack....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM!! THERE AN ACCIDENT THAT'S NOT FOCUSED ON PRESTON!!! HAPPY?!?!? ARE YOU ANNA!!! HUH?!?!

SORRY......UMM...WELL BESIDES THAT I JUST WANT TO SAY....I'M SORRY I'M LAUGHING WHILE I'M WRITING THIS XD

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! ALOT!! UMM...I'M SORRY I'M STILL SMILING IF YOU'RE WONDERING :)

HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY OR NIGHT GUMMY BEARS AND HOPE YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AND TO VIKK!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN!?!? NOBODY KNOWS EXCEPT ME...NOT EVEN ANNA ;)

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC