Jerome

Shock snapped into my mind as soon as the words left his mouth, making it clear to everyone he was in love with Preston and all he wanted was to get him back.

"Rob......" I tried speaking but he beat me to it not wanting to hear anything we had to say, tears continuosly trickling down his face dripping off of his chin and splashing onto his tear stained shirt

that was already stained with blood, smoke and tattered up as if it was scratched.

"No Jerome, YOU listen.....We're a pack, we stick together. So while Preston is probably being tortured or worse, killed. You guys are squealing about how adorable you are as a couple!!" Rob snapped

Growling at me as he stared at us all, a death glare sent to each and ever one of us one by one. We were all at rock bottom. Lachlan tries hiding his emotions.

But I can see right through him, he is trying to stay strong but really he is just as fragile as Mitch is, ready to snap at any moment if anything went wrong....

What are we going to do....Preston was captured....But Lachlan said that he was taken into a purple doorway?.....Dear god....Oh no...

"Jerome?" Mitch piped up smashing the silence into a million little pieces I whipped my head towards him, concern and fear in his eyes all I could do was stare...

"They....They took him back..." I mumbled everyone staring at me as if I was insane, Vikk's eyes grew as huge as dinner plates everything clicking in his head.

''They who?" Lachlan perked up the tension in between us all spreading as we awaited for everyone to understand the situation.

"Demons....He's a demon remember? They brought him back to the Nether..." Mitch explained everyone finally understanding...

"We need to go get him, NOW..." I barked everyone nodding their heads we jolted upwards, getting ready to head to the Nether...

We may not know how to get there...But we'll find a way....We Started out as friends....We ended up as a pack....And a pack sticks together....No matter what...We'll come and get Preston...One way or another...

~END~

================================================================================

Alright here is the question I needed to ask, should I wait a bit to finish updating my other books. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately to be honest guys.

I think it is best if I think for a while because I have been getting so many ideas but I can barely hold updating four books, it's a lot...

So...Please do understand, shoud I immediately make the second book or create a new book and wait until one of my old books finish

Just a question, but there it was! The first ever pack book I made went so far! I thank all of you, the support has been amazing and my profile is only getting bigger and bigger.

It's astounding how much support I got from you guys, even though it doesn't seem like much to you. It is really amazing for me because, I never get a lot of support IRL

and, well, let's not make things depressing but thank you...For everything...Hope you have a great rest of the day or night, and wish all of you the very best in life.

Sincerely, An Astounded MisfortunateMC