Puppet on a String.

What's up! I realized I forgot the author's note on the last chapter but then I was like what's the point? Anyways.... uh enjoy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 years after I had disarmed the Witch King we left the cave to head to Minas Ithil. I had since trained to fight with a bow, knives, daggers, and my sword. I had seldom been out of the cave and the sunlight was blinding. It felt good to feel its warmth though. Staying in the cave had been torturous but the suffering had been for my father, he would have liked to know that I had learned to fight with the Nazgul. We mostly rode by night and after four days we reached our new lair. Minas Ithil was once a city bordering Mordor it was brother to Mina Tirith. Before I was born the city was taken by the Nazgul and made their fortress. After that, they called it Minas Morgul and after Sauron's defeat, the city along with Mordor was taken by the light and until recently guarded. Then a plague swept across Middle Earth killing thousands. With the dark lands unguarded the remaining orcs, and beasts, birds had returned. When we arrived, the fortress had an eerie green glow to it. I could feel my ring tingle on my finger and as the Witch King rode into the gates the air felt suddenly colder. I had only been here once with my father but it was a long time ago. Since then, much of it had been destroyed in the invasion but what did stand seemed broken and empty.

I stabled Tao and walked around. One of the Nazgul walked up to me,
 "Come, let me show you around" I was given a huge room with anything that I could need. Places for my armor, statues of my father, and any sort of weapon I wanted. "Wow" I breathed in shock. He nodded just as a Nazgul scream filled the air. Over time I had learned to know what their screams meant and I now had a scream of my own, in fact, Tao knew to come to it. We walked into the throne room where the Witch King was sitting on a shadowy throne.
"I have received news that the king of Gondor has no heir. I have also heard that so perfect it would be foolish not to take the throne from him. His flaw, pride." The Witch King said smiling coldly in his transparent state. "I have decided we will challenge him to fight you, Ebony"
"Me! Thank you! This is such an honor! " I said excitedly squealing a little. Witch King nodded looking a bit annoyed at my happiness.

The plan was simple, I would ride to Gondor with the Nazgul and challenge the young king to meet me at Minas Morgal to fight one on one. As I saddled Tao the Witch King walked over.
"Do you think he will come?" I asked curiously.
"Perhaps not, but it will show the world the darkness is coming." He said and I nodded.
"When you're talking to him, you should take off your hood," The Witch king said.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"It will make him more curious to find you again." He stated
"You are sounding like a mortal man again" I observed
"Enough!" He yelled suddenly
"Sorry," I said making a mental note to not bring up his past life.
"So if I take off my hood he will want to die?" I said still confused.
"He'll want to see you again, rescue you maybe..."
"Rescue me?!" I snorted.
"Indeed," said Witch King "You see the naivety of men"
"Very well" I took off my black hood and let my white hair ripple down my shoulders. I always hated my hair. It was blond and it radiated a horrible light that stood out against the darkness.
"Here," said the Witch King. He placed a gloved finger on the top of my head and it went black as if a shadow had gone over it. I gasped. Then smiled I looked what I had always imagined I should look for someone raised in Mordor. I had a pale narrow face, dark blue eyes, pointed elf ears  (which gave me better hearing), and thin lips. Now, with my hair, I looked cruel and decisive.
"Thank you," I said. He nodded then pulled out a silver headpiece with a white gem on it, placing it gently on my head.
"You are a princess now and you need a sign of your royalty." He said with true joy on his face.
"Thank you," I said again admiring my new look. He walked off leaving me confused, minutes ago he hated squeal in joy now he was acting like truly was the princess, not just a trainee.

We rode out in a line with myself in front. While the Nazguls only had hoods and robes on I wore my black armor and my cloak which rippled with my new hair. I decided to ride unsaddled as I had all weapons I needed, strapped to my belt and my armor. With all ten of us, we were a mass of black except my gem on my headpiece. We crossed the river and cantered across Pelennor fields. When they caught sight of us they began firing arrows at us. We dodged but I could tell that some sort of protection was helping us. The Nazguls started screaming loudly and the arrows stopped as the archers tried covering their ears. I yelled out with my voice ringing out on the stone
"Let the Lord of this Land come forth" Everyone started to look at me. With my good hearing and I could hear the men at the walls whispering things like: "who is she" and "The darkness has a beauty" I realized what the Witch King had meant. They were interested me. Eventually, a young man wearing ceremonial battle armor walked to the wall. When he saw me his mouth gaped a little.

"Who are you?" He asked his voice deep and throaty. I smiled and raised a challenging eyebrow.