Isengard

696 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!! You guys are the best! Thank you to @jukia2000 for her votes. They are so exciting to see!!! Ok bye for now!

When the women and children had left the cave, there was many teary reunions and funerals. Not able to cope with the loss of so many people I walked to ruins of the wall. I leaned on it to the left of the explosion sight and looked out on landscape. I wondered where Frodo and Sam were. I became aware of footsteps behind me. Eomer leaned next to me. There was silence and I could hear him shuffling nervously next to me. Ignored him defiantly. I was not in mood.
"I saw you fight on the black stallion. You seemed so skilled on him, that you can have him."
"Thanks but he's mine already." I said coldly.
"Oh," He shuffled again. "I have never met an elf like you before." He complemented.
"Most haven't" I replied dully.
"So, Um, Where did you grow up," I smirked and answered honestly.
"Mordor." Eomers mouth dropped. "You can ask your sister all about it." I said.
"You, Ye," He was lost for words. "But your so beautiful, why does it have to be this way." Slightly stunned I turned and faced him.
"Believe you me, I would die to protect the free people of middle earth. Thanks for the compliment by the way." I turned away and walked off leaving the prince stunned. I found Legolas saddling Arrod ready to depart. Eomer, Theoden and Gandalf with the four of us to Isengard. The rest of Rohan would travel straight to Edoras. We left at the trot, Gandalf and I were the only ones who rode bareback. Eomer spent a lot of the trip looking at me which I found even more annoying then Eowyn. If that was possible. Legolas noticed to. He had an expression  that was strange, jealousy, anger, it was hard to tell. We reached the fangorn forest and rode through as being the most direct route to Isengard. We rode single file but Legolas, Gimli and I hung back a bit, talking in hushed tones.

"What going on with you and Eomer?" Legolas asked a little to interested.
"He wants to court me and then I told him I was raised in Mordor and he got annoyed." I said shrugging. Legolas laughed a little bit and Gimli who was still sitting behind cheered.
"Shhh!" I said. Trying to keep our conversation out of earshot,
"Well, who would of thought our once evil friend turned out to be every persons dream." Legolas said,
"Just you and him Legolas, just you and him." I said watching as Legolas flushed crimson in the gloom of the forest. Gimli laughed again.

When we reached the the walls of Isengard, my first thought was that they weren't really walls anymore. They were smashed and crumbled. I heard joyous laughter through the wreckage. Merry and Pippen sat smoking a pipe and eating. When they saw us Merry got up and bowed.
"Welcome, My Lords! To Isengard!" He pointed towards the flooded wreckage. I thought I was dreaming but it turned out there really was walking trees milling around Orthanc. "Tree beards taken over management" Pippen clarified.

"You young rascal's!" Yelled Gimli suddenly. "We are here losing life and limb for you and here you are feasting! And Smoking!" He added mournfully.
"The salted pork, is particularly good." Pippen said tauntingly.

"Salted Pork!" At this, Gimli leapt none to gracefully from Arrod and ran over to the hobbits.
"Dwarves!" I laughed, shaking my head.
"Hobbits!" Gandalf added.
"Come, we have little time, I must speak to Saruman." Gandalf said and I paused.
 "I cannot let him see me..." I said anxiously,
"Very well," Said Gandalf, "You wait here with the salted pork." I rolled my eyes and rode over to the content hobbits and dwarf. I watched as the others rode over to the tree who seemed to having a complex conversation with them.

"So," I said biting into a juicy apple. "What happened to you two?"

 "Well," Pippen started "We saw Boromir get shot and we tried to run but they caught us almost immediately. They bound our hands as soon as they had us but they didn't really harm us."
"Because they thought we had the ring." Merry interrupted.
"Yes I know, but I'm trying to tell the story." Pippen explained.
"Get on with it!" Gimli said sitting comfortably inhaling the smoke from his pipe.
"We were carried on there backs for days because we couldn't keep up with them, especially when they realized you were coming to get us. It wasn't until the third day..."
"No it was the fourth!"
They continued there story constantly butting in to each other until they both agrees that they helped kick some serious Isegard butt. I laughed and ate a peach. I hadn't eaten this much fresh fruit since the fruit bowel in Rivendell.
Gandalf and the others rode back looking grave.
"What happened?" I asked.
"We won't be seeing much of Saruman again." Legolas said quietly. I nodded my head in understanding.

We rode to Edoras throughout the day; Merry sat behind me on Tao. We reached the great city not long before sunset and there was a large feast prepared in the honor of the fallen. A maid showed us a room that we could share and I plopped my stuff there. Legolas walked up behind me.
"Despite it being a feast for the fallen, many celebrate it with good spirits. It is really just a big party, better not have your sword on your belt." He said. I sighed and unbuckled it. I had no dresses or even a nice tunic but I did remove my chainmail armor which helped, I think. He smirked.
"Have your ever tries Ale?" I challenged. He shook his head.
"Well your about to get smashed." I replied smugly. He smiled lightly but he looked nervous.
"I, I Um, I was wondering," He stuttered
"Mmmm"
"What did you think about that kiss?" Caught by surprise, I paused.
"It was nice, I guess." I said not wanting to appear soft and girly. He nodded thoughtfully.
"Okay then." He lunged gracefully toward me his lips meeting mine. I kissed back my whole body tingling. Time had been lost as he but his soft hand around the back on my head. I smiled, if that was possible and eventually pulled back.
"Let us go my lady," He said putting his arm out. "Yeah, No." I said pushing it away with mock annoyance. He shrugged. We were about to walk into the main hall when Eowyn walked up to me.
"Are you not dressed?"
"I don't have anything." I said bluntly.
"It is disrespect to the king to be wearing fighting amour for a somber ceremony. I looked at her dress. It was light blue with a golden belt.
"Here," She took me to what must have been her chambers and handed me a green dress. I took it while I gazed around the room. A large bed stood well made but next to it lay a table with 3 different swords on it. There was also I fine shield with horses carved into it. I went over to them and picked up the first sword. It was man made but even so, it had a fine elegance of it's own. It was light in my hand and a waved in the air.
"This is not the sword you had at the fight." I noted aware of how rude I was being.
"No, this was my fathers." She replied.
"It is a wonderful sword" I told her. She smiled.
"They say you are the best fighter in middle earth."
"Maybe..."
"Can you teach me?"
"Now?" She nodded eagerly.
"Or whenever it doesn't mater." She said trying not to offend me.
"No that's ok. What about the party." She sighed in frustration.
"After?"
"Sure." I changed into the dress and walked out her. A few people were startingto come in and they looked at us with interest.

Yep, take a good look because tomorrow I would be back to armor. I thought.Eomer walked over to me then spun on his heel and turned away. I glanced a lookat Legolas who had a rather satisfied look on his face.