The Palantir and a Choice

I feel like the whole story is evolving around this chapter though I have absolutely no idea why... On with the story!

 The hall was starting to fill up now, as many people had begun to gather. I joined the men who were standing in lines as the king stood up the front.
"Tonight, We remember those who gave there blood to defend this country. Hail the victorious dead."
"Hail!"

Eowyn and Eomer who stood beside glanced over the crowed. Eowyns eyes were still fixed longingly at Aragorn. The party begun to start with Ale and good food just as Legolas said. I walked over to Legolas and Gimli who were standing by the barrels of Ale.
"So it's a drinking competition." I heard Legolas say.
"Drinking game without me, I'm insulted." I told them I someone handed my a jug. Gimli was chugging his down and Legolas taking a cautious sip. I took a gulp of mine. It burned in my throat but still tasted good. I drained my glass before the others and was handed another. I lost count of how many I had had. Gimli passed out long ago when Legolas gave up. Neither of us were very drunk, as man made alcohol was weaker then elven wine. Eomer had been watching impressed, but being the coward he was, he didn't say much. Merry and Pippen had been dancing jigs from the shire most of the night so they half passed out on a large table in the corner. When the party ended I found Eowyn sitting outside gazing into the distance. She had tears running down her cheeks glanced at me anyway.
"He doesn't love me." She said hoarsly.
"No, he doesn't." I replied thinking of Aragorn turning her down every single time.
"Do you want to train?" She didn't answer but nodded weakly.

She ran into her room and took out her fathers sword, a sword she was given as a child and the sword that I picked out for her at Helms deep. We ran to the horse arena as it was quite, and spacious and began to spar. She choose the last sword and unsheathed it.
"Attack at me." I said softly. She looked hesitantly for a second and then went to stab at me . I moved quickly to the side and took out my own. I watched her come at me as a deflected her blows. She moved her feet around to much and she had little balance because of it.
I disarmed her when I wanted to stop.
"Your doing well but keep your feet closer together and make sure you use you twist your shoulders a little more when you go to make a move." She nodded. A few hours later I was happy with her improvement. There was far more she needed to learn but she was better then most of the soldiers here. We walked up to the golden hall which was now empty and went our separate ways. Tired from the long day I lay down and fell asleep. I hadn't been out for more then a few seconds as it felt , like when I heard the voice of my father.
"nalkramal iuk avhe raumn. Ul final baavavle iuk abouav avo begin. Ul whiave avree liwo dijak agh iavuk aukheuk liwo covas avhe age ro men"
I screamed and placed my hands over my ears.
"Get away!" I yelled and I buried my head in the bed. Eventually it stopped. I cautiously removed my hands from my ears and open my eyes. A Palantir was rolling on the floor and pippen was lying lifelessly on the ground, with Merry leaning over him. Gandalf roughly shoved him out of the way and gently placed a hand over the hobbits eyes. Pippen's eyes flew open and he gasped for some air.
"What did you see?" Pippen grimaced and turned away. "Look at me, what did you see."
"I saw a white tree, it was dead. The city was burning."
"Minas Tirith, Is that what your saw?"
"I saw.... Him!" Pippen said distressed. "I could hear his voice in my head."
" What did you tell him! Speak!"
"He asked my name, I didn't answer. He hurt me."
"What did you tell him about Frodo and the Ring." Pippen shook his head and Gandalf body heaved with relief.
"Are you okay." Said Legolas to me.
"I'm fine." I said untruthfully. The voice of my father had frightened me beyond belief.
"Get the king immediately." Gandalf said to Aragorn who ran out the room.

I got up and took a few deep breaths to calm myself. Pippen was hastily putting on his jacket and cloak at Gandalf's command. We met the king outside and Gandalf was hastily filling the king in on what happened. He then turned to all of us.
"We got a glimpse of the enemies plans. The forces of Mordor move to strike Minas Tirith. The defeat at Helms Deep has showed our enemy one thing, that there heir of Elendil has come fourth, men are not as weak as he supposed. There is courage still, enough to maybe challenge Sauron. He will not risk the free peoples of middle earth uniting under one banner, He will raise Minas Tirith to the ground if he has to. If the beacons are lit, Rohan must be ready for war."
There was a urgent pause. Until Theoden broke the silence. 
"Tell me, why should we ride to the aid of those who did not come to ours."

 "Because this is it! This is where my father wins! United or not, middle earth will fall, he has been preparing for this since he lost the last great battle." I yelled exasperatedly. " My father and the Nazgul often talked of an alliance with the Easterlings and the Haradrim Southrons, They fight for the who they think will win and it wounds our chances again, not to mention the 150000 orcs he has stashed away." I sighed. "There is little anyone can do now."

"Gondor must be warned." Aragorn said.
"And they will be." Gandalf replied. "I ride for Minas Tirith and I won't be going alone." He said glancing at Pippen. That was when it suddenly became obvious what I had to do.
"I will go," Everyone turned there heads to me in questioning but I continued. "I will return to Mordor, I will consult with my father and try to delay the army as much as possible."
"No. That is not wise." Gandalf said firmly.
"Gandalf, I can buy you time, I can lead the enemy on false trails and I can change the path of this war. I'm going to Mordor." I said feeling cold and empty.
"She is just a spy!" Yelled Theoden angrily. "She just using this as a way to report to the enemy."
"She is no more then a spy then I am!" Yelled Legolas.
"NORE ME" Roared Gimli

Gandalf looked me very closly in the eye and said just loud enough for me to hear:
"Go, You are middle earths only hope."

I had packed my stuff and went to my friends.
"Goodbye." I said to Gimli "May you find some more salted pork soon" He laughed without joy and hugged me.
"Stay safe Lassie" He said. I walked to Aragorn next
"You will be a good king one day." I said to him. He looked at me with the same pained eyes he had when he left Rivendell and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Goodbye" he mumbled hoarsely.

I bent down to Merry and said
"My dear little hobbit," a tear ran down his cheek "You and Pippen are like beams of sunshine in the darkness. Never fade." I moved to the king.

"I am no spy." I said confidently. "And I think you should look at your nieces skill in combat. She is an honorable woman." The king stood a little stunned but I paid no attention to him. I moved to Eomer who for the first time was looking in me the eyes for the first time.
"I'm sorry I doubted your loyalty, you are just as honorable as any man. I wish you the best for your future." He said quietly. I smiled and said nothing. I looked around for someone who I wanted to see the most. Legolas was not with us. I looked at Gandalf who shook his head and beckoned for me to come.
" He will come when he is ready but we cannot wait. Come now." It wasn't the first time I had felt like I was dying on the inside but it was 10 times worse now.

Ohhh, Cliffhanger!!  I think that despite Elinor and Eowyn have different opinions on things, I think there relationship will be special throughout the rest of the story. Eowyn really is my favorite character so I want her and Elinor to be friends. Another joy of Fanfiction....